Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But are you crazy or what ???

Look at the pic ?? Are you seeing the belly of the guy ? ITS NOT MIKA'S BELLY !! Mika is just SLIM and that guy is fat !

OF COURSE ITS NOT MIKA !

Eeeasy!!!! I know it's not Mika's belly :mf_rosetinted: I'm in the Mikagasmic thread, never forget this...M's body is perfectly printed in my brain :mf_rosetinted:

I could spot our boy's hairy belly from a hundred miles :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I don't remember but whatever, I already say I just don't like to see her close to Mika, back off KP I don't have anything agaist her and she love the actress/singer Zooey Dechanel and me too, so I know ... KP is cool

Hum ok . Well in Mikagasmic I posted a pic of them and you ask me to don't post pics of them and them I said she is perfect and you said she's not . :lmfao:

Don't worry about KP, ladies, she has a long term boyfriend. She is just friends with Mika and has known him a long time.

It's a pitty . . .

LOL

I mean... I love Travis, but she looks better with Mika . :fich:

... speaking of Mika, where is that guy?

Looking for Katy's party ?

He forget the adress ! :naughty:

Eeeasy!!!! I know it's not Mika's belly :mf_rosetinted: I'm in the Mikagasmic thread, never forget this...M's body is perfectly printed in my brain :mf_rosetinted:

I could spot our boy's hairy belly from a hundred miles :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Good girl ! :mf_rosetinted:

Hum ok . Well in Mikagasmic I posted a pic of them and you ask me to don't post pics of them and them I said she is perfect and you said she's not . :lmfao:

I said that because I didn't like of you post a picture of them together, because I don't like to see her close to Mi ... I already said that :sneaky2:

I've jealous of her damn :thumbdown::bleh: understand now? :thumb_yello:

I said that because I didn't like of you post a picture of them together, because I don't like to see her close to Mi ... I already said that :sneaky2:

I've jealous of her damn :thumbdown::bleh: understand now? :thumb_yello:

I'm jeaulous of both . :naughty:

Jealous of Mika of being with Katy and jeaulous of Katy of being with Mika .

Well... - with - gives us + ! :lmfao:

So right.

Ommmmmmm ... :blink:

Mika :tears:, seriously, you can't leave me here with nothing tonight.... after all it's our anniversary... Mwhahaha! :lmfao:

Actually I'm quite sad... :no:

Frankfurt?

Was that your first gig?:wink2:

Please don't be sad, think about what a great Mika year this have been after all!:thumb_yello::wub2:

:das: Yep yep :naughty:

Hum . . . ok . . .

Frankfurt?

Was that your first gig?:wink2:

Please don't be sad, think about what a great Mika year this have been after all!:thumb_yello::wub2:

and the best is yet to come, the possibilites are endless!

God ! A year ? :shocked:

In the day when the DVD is going to be released it will be 4 months since my gig . . . :tears:

"I don't care no more so don't you worry... goodbye I'm going home"

It still hurting me listening to that song and thinking about how I was feeling after Mika's gig . . .

and the best is yet to come, the possibilites are endless!

Yess!:thumb_yello:

And he said it himself!:wub2:

Yes and yes but... I want more gigs. Actually 'want' is not quite the proper word. :emot-sad:

Sigh!

I know!:blink:

But I look at it like this...after Chistmas, when the new album is out, we will have the whole spring with Mr M touring Europe...:bleh:

And US and Australia and Japan and Mexico and, and... Argentina!:naughty: