Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

Let this be a lesson to you! :lmfao:

My fake comment was approved :wub2: I guess in the future I will only use that one, then :roftl:

Back to Peter Pan then I guess, I'll give it a try!:naughty:

Did you ask him what he knew about Argentina? I found that question really cute because it sounded like taken straight out of a geography test :cheerful_h4h:

Good to see our boy is doing his homework!:wink2::wub2:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you ask him what he knew about Argentina? I found that question really cute because it sounded like taken straight out of a geography test :cheerful_h4h:

Actually, it was Es.teban, one of the 2 male members of the Argentinean thread :blush-anim-cl: Italian fans know him; he gave Mika the necklace he wore at Madrid on the last gig on July (he's f**cking lucky! :sneaky2:)

The 'food' thing, I guess it was because one of us (Camii) sent him a box of sweets thru Much Music channel, and he loved it :naughty:

Actually, it was Es.teban, one of the 2 male members of the Argentinean thread :blush-anim-cl: Italian fans know him; he gave Mika the necklace he wore at Madrid on the last gig on July (he's f**cking lucky! :sneaky2:)

The 'food' thing, I guess it was because one of us (Camii) sent him a box of sweets thru Much Music channel, and he loved it :naughty:

Ahh, kudos to Es.teban, then :wink2:

Was that the chocolate sweeties he said thanks for, 'cause he was starving, heh heh?

Blimey,you guys got bored with the blog thread as soon as the dvd came out didn't you?:blink:

Poor Mika, he spends all his spare time answering the questions, and as soon as he does, you all go back to watching the dvd!:roftl:

It's alright big guy, I'm still here.

'cause I haven't got the darn dvd yet!!!

:naughty:et!

It's alright big guy, I'm still here.

'cause I haven't got the darn dvd yet!!!

:naughty:et!

Me too :blush-anim-cl: Buying it online and paying the dispatch is very expensive here (and I don't have the money!). Just a few of the girls of my country will be able to do that

He didn't approve my last comment. :emot-sad:

Ah well.:naughty:

Seems to be a random thing.

He approved someone who wrote

MIKA

MIKA

MIKA

MIKA

MIKA

MIKA

MIKA

like 100 times

so approval is definitely not "content-based":naughty:

MIKA

MIKA

MIKA

MIKA

MIKA

MIKA

MIKA

like 100 times

:naughty:

My comment wasn't approved either... And it was nice! :tears:

Should I write "Mika come to Portugal" 100000 times, next time? :blink:

seems to be a random thing.

mika

mika

mika

mika

mika

mika

mika

like 100 times

go figure . . .

muenchen-05.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

And some other fans met him as well, we were all together at the front :naughty:.

I filmed the bit where he takes his necklace, which I still need to upload for Esteban (he will kill me poor guy, been waiting since July :blush-anim-cl:)

MIKA

MIKA

MIKA

MIKA

MIKA

MIKA

MIKA

like 100 times

I'll say!!!

I wrote a nice one last night, about a programme I saw about light perception in art, and gave him a link for the programme. Hasn't been approved!:blink:

I don't know, try to do something nice.....

I'll say!!!

I wrote a nice one last night, about a programme I saw about light perception in art, and gave him a link for the programme. Hasn't been approved!:blink:

I don't know, try to do something nice.....

After that, you have to put an ASCII turnip or something... or ask for him to play in the UK (about 100 times). :roftl::roftl:

And some other fans met him as well, we were all together at the front :naughty:.

I filmed the bit where he takes his necklace, which I still need to upload for Esteban (he will kill me poor guy, been waiting since July :blush-anim-cl:)

Not only Esteban is waiting....:blush-anim-cl:

Am I a bad fan if i know mika's mailing address and I said I was going to make him something, but I haven't started and I dont really want to? :roftl:

No - you've just caught procrastination from the Aussies :roftl: