Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

No - you've just caught procrastination from the Aussies :roftl:

:blush-anim-cl:

No u're a bad fan if u don't tell us THAT mailing address ;)

it's in the FAQ's

Of course not - you will make it at the top of the week!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

AHA! Imma write him a note and be like "Yeah....I was going to make it 1 month ago but, uhm, i had better things to do with my time cuz im sooooooooo important, so now you get it late because i dont appreciate you, and quite frankly mika, i dont give a damn."

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rose,

Dunno, not sure, guess it is if he's cooking there...

I'm a food/cook/kitchen freak so i had to use this pic in my sig ;)

If it is his kitchen (which for I think it is) - you've got a cute kitchen Meeks!:roftl:

Did he really learn to cook?

If it is his kitchen (which for I think it is) - you've got a cute kitchen Meeks!:roftl:

Did he really learn to cook?

Well a guys got to eat, and man cannot live on takeaways alone, not if he wants to keep those love handles off. LOL!

That's a really cool kichen area he's got going there, it looks like the one the Kennedys have in Neighbours. Ha ha.

Well a guys got to eat, and man cannot live on takeaways alone, not if he wants to keep those love handles off. LOL!

That's a really cool kichen area he's got going there, it looks like the one the Kennedys have in Neighbours. Ha ha.

Hehe,I know :roftl: love handles is such a cute word though :bleh:

so i found this mika-eating-pasta pic, seems like he's not making such an effort to keep those love handles as off as we'd like him to...

I know that pic,it's so eatable :roftl:

so i found this mika-eating-pasta pic, seems like he's not making such an effort to keep those love handles as off as we'd like him to...

He doesn't keep them for long - look how plump he was at the start of the summer tour to how he was at the end.

Hey what´s going on ? 23 hours without a post here :shocked:. No one wants to do ommmmmmmming? On MS only 6 comment in three days, it is a shame :blink:

Now let us start ommming for a new vlog, maybe from Disneyland........ :wink2:

ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That would leave me on the floor - wasted!! :roftl:

Good practise for the party:wink2:

I wonder what the next blog might be about.

He's got a few things open right now, the Blackall project, Where In The World(although at present that would be too easy:naughty:), could finally show us the presents from his birthday, DYING to see how the mugs turned out!, blogs from friends(not holding my breath, but one from Andy, giving things from his perspective, would be great:blush-anim-cl:).

So, anyone got an idea about what he could blog about next, and not the album, 'cause you know he won't give anything up on that yet.