Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

Maybe he travelled to the Disneyland with his friends like he told us in the blog and we will get a nice vlog ........:wink2: . I think his last blog came from LA.

It is time for the next part of the drawing, I´m so curious about what his answer is. :blink:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he's not blogging because bananas aren't straight

Maybe he blogged, but it's in a parallel universe and the directions for us to get there and read it is written within comments on some of Mikas older blogs.

Hey ppl....can we still send him questions there ???

I mean will he keep replying on some of them?:original:

i think i have few him now :das::wub2:

He is supposed to still answer some. And next time he wants to put the peoples names next to their question. So go for it!

Maybe he blogged, but it's in a parallel universe and the directions for us to get there and read it is written within comments on some of Mikas older blogs.

I really like that idea...a mika parallel universe:hypo: like the DaVinchi Code...

I wish Mika would give us all a challenge like that, so we can be master conspiracy theorists.

Ohh, I bet a lot more than I know of. It may be a prophylactic wish, though, just because I don't really have anything interesting to say.

Oh:roftl:

You're almost on 10.600 posts btw:wink2:

And we really need a blog/album/interesting stuff:thumbdown: