MFC's Naughty Corner ....

mikas_gal07

It sure would....trouble is, I don't do it:naughty: BTW, I have just looked at your DOB and you were born about two weeks after my son:shocked:

I don't play it either. I don't need to spend my money on one more useless thing. . . unless I won.

Really? That's funny.

Indeed:naughty: Makes me feel old:shocked:

I am off now...catch you soon I hope:wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear, you really do belong here then :naughty:

I certainly do belong here. I think mine is worse than saying I want to whip Mika LOL

( strawberry and whiped cream and hundreds and thousands ) lol gotta have 100s & 1000s to make it a bit gritty and colourful.

How many years am I sentenced for now????

I certainly do belong here. I think mine is worse than saying I want to whip Mika LOL

( strawberry and whiped cream and hundreds and thousands ) lol gotta have 100s & 1000s to make it a bit gritty and colourful.

How many years am I sentenced for now????

Maybe you could borrow the one he found under Jo Whileys bed?:roftl:

sooooo.....I'm....uh....slowly becomming obsessed with someone else....:blink:

Well, rather quickly :naughty:

Spill the beans!

Maybe you could borrow the one he found under Jo Whileys bed?:roftl:

Spill the beans!

OK...... Im not completely sure what ur talking bout now but Im not from anywhere in or near Europe so Im completely lost.( Im assuming the person u mentioned is European?)

OK...... Im not completely sure what ur talking bout now but Im not from anywhere in or near Europe so Im completely lost.( Im assuming the person u mentioned is European?)

Sorry, he was on Jo Whileys radio show, late '07, and he was at her house (she was going around various music stars houses, but Mikas flat was being renovated at the time). So they were going around the house and one of Jo's colleagues, Mr Scott Mills, thought it would be funny to get really embarassing items around her bedroom, and he got someone to put a whip under the bed, which Mika found and got Jo's son to announce on the air what it was!:roftl:

Sorry, he was on Jo Whileys radio show, late '07, and he was at her house (she was going around various music stars houses, but Mikas flat was being renovated at the time). So they were going around the house and one of Jo's colleagues, Mr Scott Mills, thought it would be funny to get really embarassing items around her bedroom, and he got someone to put a whip under the bed, which Mika found and got Jo's son to announce on the air what it was!:roftl:

Haha! :roftl: That's great! I hadn't heard that story.

sooooo.....I'm....uh....slowly becomming obsessed with someone else....:blink:

Well, rather quickly :naughty:

Yay, me too! :yay::naughty:

It's already happened with me though.

And I'm also in here because lately my patience has been very thin when it comes to Mika, so I've been a bitch (more so than usual) on the forum.

HAHA!! but I dont need to go under some poor sods bed to get a whip!!!

I got 15 horses so I also got a few whips lol

stock whip, dressage whip, jumping whip, lunging whip.

stock whips are the ones u crack.

lunging whips are similar but have a really long handle.

jumping whips are normal whips about 50cm long

dressage whips are like a normal whip but skinier and about 1.1m long

dressage whips hurt the most. lmfao I am cruel (not to the horses)

funny that in the naught corner we talk about whips

And that is??!!!???

:shocked:

Do tell. :naughty:

The Scissor Sisters.

I'd heard of them a while back but never really listened to them like I have now. :wub2:

Yay, me too! :yay::naughty:

It's already happened with me though.

And I'm also in here because lately my patience has been very thin when it comes to Mika, so I've been a bitch (more so than usual) on the forum.

I go back and forth with others like The Beatles and Patrick Wolf and David Bowie, but for a while the Scissor Sisters totally grabbed me. I kinda got away, but not far, lol.

I get a bit fed up too at times, but I love him and I don't think he could ever do anything to really get me upset with him. Even if it does take forever to make a new album, and if I do really dislike some of the people around him.

I've never seen this thread before...OMG, this is my home! I think i should be considereted a honorary member!:naughty:

are you kidding me??? nobody gets honorary anything in here... you just grab a beanbag and push over. when you are done thinking you have to leave and give your spot to the next sinner.... :naughty:

I wonder if Mika has checked out this thread.:naughty:

If he has I kinda regret jokin round about the strawberrys and cream:blush-anim-cl:

but it's probably the thread that he looks in for a few pages and then leaves bright red at some of the comments:roftl:

I wonder if Mika has checked out this thread.:naughty:

If he has I kinda regret jokin round about the strawberrys and cream:blush-anim-cl:

but it's probably the thread that he looks in for a few pages and then leaves bright red at some of the comments:roftl:

remember this... he enters any threads he wants... but it is at his own risk.:wink2:

Weeeelllll, here i am..

Dunno quite why,*blinks innocently*, but Robi sent me and i did coz she's my fav mod *says this to them all* lol

We were just having some convo about chicken RECIPES...!!!

How to cook roasted chicken and stuff...

*sits on the corner wandering how you get pregnant by having roasted chicken and a beer!*

Weeeelllll, here i am..

Dunno quite why,*blinks innocently*, but Robi sent me and i did coz she's my fav mod *says this to them all* lol

We were just having some convo about chicken RECIPES...!!!

How to cook roasted chicken and stuff...

*sits on the corner wandering how you get pregnant by having roasted chicken and a beer!*

AGGGGGAIN????:sneaky2:

:naughty:

at least...think of it...silently!:naughty:

• 5 weeks later...
I've been sent here for mishearing the Lyrics of "just can't get enough":blink:

Oh, Miek!

Here???

Again???

See, this time i made you say nothing...:roftl:

*runs to the oldlings to see what you misheard*:naughty::naughty:

Oh, Miek!

Here???