MFC's Naughty Corner ....

mikas_gal07

He should break his pants in every gig...it's loads fun!:roftl::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

xDDD

I've watched Parc des Princes today. He only broke the top part of the zipper, so it was not a big deal. Nothing you can't solve with a pin :biggrin2:

Whoever nicked the News section from the forums listings, should be in here!!!

Ohh you sent me here! :sneaky2: Now I have A REAL REASON to be in the corner and it doesn't feel good :boxed: No, wait, it happened to me on 2nd day on MFC, july 2007, but to me this thread didn't exist. AAAHAHA! :aah:

No idea what happened to News section. Probably it's the browser, it happens all the time with MS

:blink: it's a golden evening to me!

Golden noon to me! About to have lunch in an hour or so

:aah: don't twist the story missy moo !!! i am here to monitor the place!!!

and just for that you are now.... #8 & #36 !!!

are you trying to catch up to willywonka??

How do you know what place are you? I can't see it in my profile. But if there's 3000 people participating (let's say), I must be at least #2995 :naughty: I have validated only 5000 points :thumbdown:

By the way, do you know who is the Leader? It's about to win a digital remix EP, but still far from Mika and his special champagne

Edited by Romis

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm listening to BBC now and the guy said just some minutes ago that it was 5 o'clock there (1:07 PM now here)...A friend of mine heard him 20 mins ago, now I'm listening to something that I think is Elviin :s

And I hope my PC works on Monday for the Jo Whiley show! (I'd probably be sleeping before :naughty:) I want to listen to WAG so much....

edit: I've seen the link in another thread, thank you very much Dark!

They said too back when he was on almost 2 hours time ago that he would be back.... but he didnt at the time they said so me and another one have just turned off radio 2. he is not on stage anylonger so why listen?

*sits and waits for ewokwicket*

:fisch:

Who me!!?!?

I deny everything, I'm innocent.

Oh ok......I posted a pic on Mikagasmics...That's it.:naughty::blink:

I would just like to add that I was actually sent here by someone who is #2 on the list!!! That is wrong!!! LOL

Edited by ewokwicket

Who me!!?!?

I would just like to add that I was actually sent here by someone who is #2 on the list!!! That is wrong!!! LOL

pffff if only it was just that! :sneaky2:

Who me!!?!?

It's okay, relax, you have found your natural home here I suspect. Not that I would know, I have never been here before :glasses3:

Who me!!?!?

hmmm i am along with mikasgal & rak creator of the naughty corner

it's not because i'm naughty!! :blush-anim-cl:

Yes it is nice in here..I will have to do something very naughty tomorrow to get sent here.

But as I was not invited here tonight I had better clear off now :naughty:

Yes clear off! Only naughty people allowed!!

I think Mika should be in here as he is naughty cause he says rude words!

Guylainem!!!! Get him in here...PLEASE!:wink2::naughty:

Who me!!?!?

:roftl: I see you blame each other and send each other to the naughty corner. Now I'm wondering why Mika wrote a song about blaming. Every artist has the fans he deserves! :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

(btw, what are you doing here Karenn???????!!!! hahaha. Everybody has posted a pic in the Mikagasmic in the past )

**going to check the ranking, just noticed there is one! **