• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=61222578

(WAG in slow motion)

Im moveing in here....

:das: :das: :das:

That version is..... i dont complain!!!! The "view"... everything... Niiiiiiica.... love that version and i dont give a damn if it will give me the same kinda dreams i had last night again!!!!!!:thumb_yello::wink2:

We can watch it together!!:thumb_yello:

Dear King of the Naughty corner

I have been very bad today :blink: I have been thinking of you in your pants ALL day. I think I need help.....:shocked:

Karen

haha...you signed plain Karen...Not "yours faithfully, Karen"...or "come visit me, I'm in need, yours, Karen"...or...

"...what are you waiting for???!!! :drool:, come here and take me babyyy. Sincerely yours, Karen"

I liked the last one! :teehee:

I think I won't be able to make a video like CazGirl's one :tears: Gosh, our king is not gonna know my skills to dance in my room :roftl:

haha...you signed plain Karen...Not "yours faithfully, Karen"...or "come visit me, I'm in need, yours, Karen"...or...

"...what are you waiting for???!!! :drool:, come here and take me babyyy. Sincerely yours, Karen"

I liked the last one! :teehee:

I think I won't be able to make a video like CazGirl's one :tears: Gosh, our king is not gonna know my skills to dance in my room :roftl:

Ha! I was playing it cool and hoping he would feel sorry for me :thumb_yello::naughty:

I liked your last one too, except I would change it to say, let me have your babies and not take me baby.:naughty::teehee:

I wouldn't dare to film myself dancing in my undies for Mika, it would not be a nice sight for him or anyone else!:blink:

*stares at Romi's siggie for a few hours*

I wouldn't dare to film myself dancing in my undies for Mika, it would not be a nice sight for him or anyone else!:blink:

*stares at Romi's siggie for a few hours*

Ohh, my mistake!! My english is dreadful :doh:

I wouldn't do it in underwear, Caz did it dressed. But it's gonna be hard anyway :thumbdown:

Haha my siggy...thank Nono for the favour of making it to me :wink2:. I love to see that part in WAG video

OK I was sent here by...myself :naughty:

Somebody had the courage to post this:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2421649&postcount=1284

(and after my reply I think nobody will see me like a good girl in this forum :teehee:)

So officially, the naughty corner deservers are more and more by the day...:das:

:naughty:

THANK GOD IT'S NOT JUST ME, I SPENT THE WINTER HERE ALONE, NOW I GOT COMPANY!:naughty:

Thanks, Mika for the Mika Knickers Madness...:biggrin2:

EERILY QUIET IN HERE ...there should be half the forum.:sneaky2:

49Mika_-_we_are_golden0758.jpg

49Mika_-_we_are_golden0763.jpg

49Mika_-_we_are_golden0769.jpg

That's the reason I have come to the Naughty corner. And that's the reason the rest of you should be here too.

Naughty Mika

Naughty MFCers

:swoon:

*chocolates anyone?*

chocolates.jpg

eerily quiet in here ...there should be half the forum.:sneaky2:

That's the reason i have come to the naughty corner. And that's the reason the rest of you should be here too.

Naughty mika

naughty mfcers

*chocolates anyone?*

chocolates.jpg

no treats in the naughty corner!!!

EERILY QUIET IN HERE ...there should be half the forum.:sneaky2:

That's the reason I have come to the Naughty corner. And that's the reason the rest of you should be here too.

Naughty Mika

Naughty MFCers

*chocolates anyone?*

chocolates.jpg

Naughty Mika.... me like....!!!!!! he belongs in here and should be locked up here :naughty:

KING OF THE NAUGHTY CORNER!!!

mikalaser.jpg

Finally got the pictures I've been looking for!

wag.jpg

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

From the day of the censored video, VERY appropriate for today I thought!:roftl:

Just added the new pic, REALLY makes him the king now!

Edited by RAK1