MFC's Naughty Corner ....

mikas_gal07

At least get the laundry done and dust clean before you leave, girls...this is a mess!

:teehee::roftl:

The King of the NC made the mess...:mf_rosetinted:

But OK...

smiley_cleaning.gif

Roxy, the laundry is your part :wink2:

1lg100laundry.gif

*mumbles...* no fair, why do i get stuck with the laundry:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:teehee::roftl:

1lg100laundry.gif

*mumbles...* no fair, why do i get stuck with the laundry:mf_rosetinted:

That smiley :lmfao::floor:

But our plan worked out: Washing the King of NC's grey undies too hot so they are all shrunk now and he can't wear them on friday :mf_rosetinted:

:fisch: Well done, Roxy! :naughty:

Anybody home? :naughty:

Was just send here/home. Reason:

"better to ask him to sign his goldem area then. Would love to help there too..."

Oh, i remember...i'll help him signing his butt and you his GA on friday, right? :wink2::das:

But our plan worked out: Washing the King of NC's grey undies too hot so they are all shrunk now and he can't wear them on friday :mf_rosetinted:

:das::lmfao:!

glad i could help:mf_rosetinted:

Oh, i remember...i'll help him signing his butt and you his GA on friday, right? :wink2::das:

DEAL!!!! :biggrin2::das:

Anybody home? :naughty:

Was just send here/home. Reason:

"better to ask him to sign his goldem area then. Would love to help there too..."

:das::naughty:

:shocked:

This is the right place for you :teehee:

Guess i have to help him do both things now :wink2::naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:yep...

now, tidy this place a lil bit, Wonkas gonna be mad if she sees all those confetti on the floor...:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

No way... :shun: No cleaning up today... need to be relaxed ect. for tomorrows after party at my place :yay::pbjt: The bodypaint one :das:

No way... :shun: No cleaning up today... need to be relaxed ect. for tomorrows after party at my place :yay::pbjt: The bodypaint one :das:

:lmfao:!!!

Think you've done it before... :naughty:

really?:teehee:ooh.. maybe:lmfao:!

Yeah im pretty sure... i dont have a list with everybody that has send me here cos that will be a list with more than 10 peeps on... :lmfao:

:mf_rosetinted:

and there list for the NUMBER of times youd be sent here would be 10 PAGES long:mf_rosetinted: