MFC's Naughty Corner ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you should, that's worst than everything i've done in this forum so far, so you stay and i'm gone...:bye:

:biggrin2:

That feels good :mf_rosetinted: Btw, it was hard not to make is more naughty.

Hahahaha, I told you so :D ! Naughty naughty naughty you :naughty: !

:biggrin2:

As Laurel said ....

But I have no idea why! :blink::lmfao:

You called a picture of him ugly ... In Mikagasmics this is a serious crime ... :teehee:

Well I have decided it is ... and you now have to repent :naughty:

But it's the NAUGHTY corner .. That wasn't naughty .. it's just the truth .. and you misunderstood :aah::lmfao:

Still ... say he's not at all ugly ... including that lovely picture you posted - and you can leave :tongue2:

I've never said he's ugly, so I can't say that he's not at all ugly :mf_rosetinted: (ok, I can, but not in the way you mean :aah: ).

And on that pic he just has an ugly expression .. that's not my fault :aah:

(and ugly's probably not the right word for it, but my english sucks so don't blame me for that :lmfao:)

I've never said he's ugly, so I can't say that he's not at all ugly :mf_rosetinted: (ok, I can, but not in the way you mean :aah: ).

And on that pic he just has an ugly expression .. that's not my fault :aah:

(and ugly's probably not the right word for it, but my english sucks so don't blame me for that :lmfao:)

OK ... you can leave ... I think ... though I'm sure Mika would like you to stay here for awhile :teehee:

You're sure? :aah: Why? :aah:

Yes I'm sure you can leave ... and I'm sure you're very naughty when around Mika ... hence him liking you to stay here ... but I'm sure you don't want me to go into that :naughty:

Yes I'm sure you can leave ... and I'm sure you're very naughty when around Mika ... hence him liking you to stay here ... but I'm sure you don't want me to go into that :naughty:

I don't? :mf_rosetinted: