mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so bored...

but!

I just found out, that our new teacher who is realllly cute is only 22 years old:wub2: :naughty:

My teacher, who is not so new, and who I am good friends with is like 25.:das:

He scared me the other day. I was walking down the hall and he came out of the class room and snuck up really close behind me, leaned into my ear and whispered my name.

I nearly died. I know I jumped. He just laughed so I told him to shut up. He laughed harder.:naughty:

ok... i'm here cuz i'm bored & i'm enjoying the photobucket toys a little too much... :roftl:

mika42-1.jpg

i know i know it's wine... but there was no santa/champagne pic available! :bleh:

This one is bad!

Here you are, sending other people to the naughty corner whilest making these kinds of pics yourself! :shocked:

Next time I want a stripping Santa on our party. I don't care if it is easter, I want a stripping Santa :mf_rosetinted:.

This one is bad!

Here you are, sending other people to the naughty corner whilest making these kinds of pics yourself! :shocked:

Next time I want a stripping Santa on our party. I don't care if it is easter, I want a stripping Santa :mf_rosetinted:.

all you had to do is ask FD... maybe he would have :naughty:

Why thank you G :sneaky2: So kind :puke:

:roftl:

you are so welcome wendi... i knew of all the people, you would appreciate this picture. what is it exactly that attracts you to him? i frankly find him not appealing at all ... but to each his own i suppose. beauty is in the eyes of the beholder no?:roftl::roftl:

Next time I will . Maybe he will wear what Caz gave him at the party :shocked:!

Ah, no, I think that one's finished already .

hmmm somebody has a sweet tooth!!!

(i think caz should get in here right now!!)

could we not say, in a way, that she got herself a gift?????

totally agree with you... where is she anyways??? ohhhhhhhh caz?????

:lmfao:

*:fisch:* tum te tummmmm :fisch:

I didnt do it , im not guilty of anything ... he made me buy it , oh yes he did - i just granted his wishes and assisted with his requests like a good little elf should :mf_rosetinted: .......................... :angel_not:

:das:

Edited by mikas_gal07

*hasn't been reading this thread lately but saw mention of something to do with a pressie Caz gave FD in the banner thread and got curious...*

So what was the pressie? Spill, spill, spill!! Or is there somewhere where it's obscurely referenced that I can work it out from if someone points me in the right direction? Please?

*hasn't been reading this thread lately but saw mention of something to do with a pressie Caz gave FD in the banner thread and got curious...*

So what was the pressie? Spill, spill, spill!! Or is there somewhere where it's obscurely referenced that I can work it out from if someone points me in the right direction? Please?

there you go chickadee! :thumb_yello: enjoy! :naughty::wink2:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j301/Biekje/MFC%20Parteh/100_4494.jpg

Well if anyone wants to buy one for Caz thanks to Freddie the entire internet now officially knows her size. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Has Freddie been a naughty boy!!!:naughty:

Haven't been here for a while, so that should mean I'm out of the top three posters now, PHEW!!!

I was good at the Christmas party, despite Mikas attempts to get me drunk.

YOU'LL HAVE TO TRY HARDER THAN THAT BIG GUY!!!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Yikes. Those little candies are really hard...to bite. I've bit my tongue trying to break those before. As a necklace of course. (In case I had to qualify that). I suppose Freddie may have some sharp incisors. But hey - who says you need to even use teeth? :naughty:

Yikes. Those little candies are really hard...to bite. I've bit my tongue trying to break those before. As a necklace of course. (In case I had to qualify that). I suppose Freddie may have some sharp incisors. But hey - who says you need to even use teeth? :naughty:

suzy, i think the idea is that it is a g-string for him... i don't think he is planning on eating it himself :naughty::roftl:

suzy, i think the idea is that it is a g-string for him... i don't think he is planning on eating it himself :naughty::roftl:

Okay, I'm not liking what I'm thinking right now.

Forgive me Caz!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl: