MFC's Naughty Corner ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Mika's plan is to get all the MFCers drunk and take advantage of them?? I like it.

Can we have Baileys? :naughty:

It'll be even more fun when Mika gets drunk as well :naughty:.

He'd get much more of a response out of the crowd. :thumb_yello:

But the flipside: probably more attempts to grope him. :naughty:

Being a decent woman I do not know the English word grope (could also have something to do with the fact that English is not my first language :bleh:) but if you put it in a sentense like this my imagination can make a pretty good translation of it :naughty:.

Yes, let us start a champagne budget. Then we can make it tradition to drink chamapagne every time there's a MFC meeting or gig concerned. Where can I make my donation :naughty:?

Or Pilates! I could give him some Pilatesclasses :roftl:.

Though he must wear more in the lessons than the candy G-string :blink:. I cannot do that to my other participants :naughty:.

i see nothing wrong with that picture... except that if he gets sweaty, the candies may melt and then we would have a sticky freddie :shocked:

:lmfao:

*:fisch:* tum te tummmmm :fisch:

I didnt do it , im not guilty of anything ... he made me buy it , oh yes he did - i just granted his wishes and assisted with his requests like a good little elf should :mf_rosetinted: .......................... :angel_not:

:das:

It was pretty hilarious:naughty:

So Mika's plan is to get all the MFCers drunk and take advantage of them?? I like it.

Can we have Baileys? :naughty:

*Considers trying even harder to acquire a taste for alcohol but can easily handle Baileys*:mf_rosetinted:

I should really go to work now. :naughty:

Can we have Baileys? :naughty

mm yeah imagine that eh:wink2: I think the boy has a plan:bleh: cunning stuff Mika darling, one little problem, some of us like me are teetotal so what your plan for us lovely??

He'd get much more of a response out of the crowd. :thumb_yello

But the flipside: probably more attempts to grope him. :naughty

Beggars can't be choosers. :bleh

But, who says either of them is a bad thing?? :das naughty

I ain't begging. I'm putting in my orders. :mf_rosetinted:

I doubt he would pay to increase the probability of getting groped by fangurls. :boxed:

But luckily the MFC shall be starting a champagne budget. :naughty:

ooh I don't think he'd necessarily mind?? :wink2: He might like it, heck I think by getting some of us drunk he may well be positively encouraging it lmfao :lol3:

*Considers trying even harder to acquire a taste for alcohol but can easily handle Baileys*:mf_rosetinted:

I should really go to work now. :naughty:

Mmm... Bailyes... we could pretend it's hot chocolate but much more exciting!:wink2:

He paid to get MFCers drunk when he was far, far away. It's a different story. :bleh:

That's how real gangsters do it:mf_rosetinted:

mm yeah but I think he was just testing the waters to see how you guys act when a little tipsy so he knows whilst he's at a a safe distance (viewing the videos) what he's letting himself in for:naughty::bleh::mf_rosetinted:

Get other people drunk while they're far away at a safe distance? I thought gangsters would be in the middle of it, preferably starting a bar fight? :mf_rosetinted:

not a cunning one he wouldn't he don't wanna mess up those lovely curls now does he??:mf_rosetinted:

*sits in corner cause she's been fantasising about having Paul McDermott when he's dressed as Obi Wan Kenobi... again*

:blush-anim-cl:

:das:

Heheheeh !!! It's a mighty schmexy pic. Teegs :das: ... & I reckon he looks a tad like Jimmy Barnes in that photo too !! :smth:

it better be kept a secret, otherwise his fanbase is going to increase, then we'll end up with huge concerts & that isn't what we want. :naughty:

Nope. We want small acoustic gigs with lots of champagne! :roftl:

Heheheeh !!! It's a mighty schmexy pic. Teegs :das: ... & I reckon he looks a tad like Jimmy Barnes in that photo too !! :smth:

Picture please :mf_rosetinted:.

mm yeah imagine that eh:wink2: I think the boy has a plan:bleh: cunning stuff Mika darling, one little problem, some of us like me are teetotal so what your plan for us lovely??

ooh I don't think he'd necessarily mind?? :wink2: He might like it, heck I think by getting some of us drunk he may well be positively encouraging it lmfao :lol3:

He'll have to try a hell of a lot harder to get me drunk!:naughty:

I'm a teetotal as well but believe me, if there is Mikachampagne in a glass in front of you you don't say no! :naughty:

And it's true, Rose wasn't drunk. Or maybe I thought se wasn't and secretly she was, leaving me thinking that this is just the way she is :naughty:.

I wasn't either, although my boyfriend doesn't believe that after watching the youtubevids. I have to dissapoint him: that is just my natural partybehavior :naughty:.

I know where I belong... :sad::naughty:

You Bad Bad girl .. you will stay in that corner untill you are incapable of making banners again *waves finger - almost accidentally takes melzies eye out , gozz'es everywhere while shouting * ... :sneaky2::naughty:

:wub2:

Edited by mikas_gal07

You Bad Bad girl .. you will stay in that corner untill you are incapable of making banners again *waves finger , gozz'es everywhere while shouting *:sneaky2::naughty:

****.. I'll be here forever. :roftl:

Stay with me *puppy dog eyes*

****.. I'll be here forever. :roftl:

Stay with me *puppy dog eyes*

*stays with you in fear of getting stoned*

*tells you , i will still hold your hand even when it begins to mummify from being in here so long* :wub2:

*has a game of coin flicks with you*

*reminds you that your not allowd to cheat at this game* :bonk:

:roftl::roftl: :huglove: