MFC's Naughty Corner ....

mikas_gal07

^^ :lmfao: ^^

Well, I'm not sorry about the word association thread because Teddy Bear Picnic etcetc.. But some things may be better off written on walls.. :lol3:

I've whined about Mika not touring here too. Bad me. How ungrateful and demanding I am. I lost $120 in that V Festival cancelation deal... But still I should shut up, right?

I ask Mika what I should wear everyday, and I sit and wait for a sign.. Somedays, I don't even dress.

And, while we're at it, I've been having an affair with Cherisse. Sorry Mika.

We went to have Chinese and she won me over with her impressive chopsticks skills.

You have a point about WAT but I felt bad for Freddie warning us though :naughty:

It's different for you though, it came close and then it was snatched away. You're allowed to whine but I always wine and ought to do it less often. Mika does what he can and I do appreciate that. I really do *rocks back and fourth sucking thumb telling myself that over and over* LOL

You don't dress? Isn't that what he'd tell you to wear anyway? :das:

But I did feel guilty because Babs had just parodied someone else post!

We've all had an affair with Chirrisse, don't worry, you're not alone :roftl:

Damn her and her superior chopstick skils!!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL you were just evel cackling before while we spoke via PM too :roftl:

Also, whle I'm here, I also got a warning on the word asociation thread by Freddie. This I am sorry for!

I I wined about Mika not coming to NZ which isn't very nice of me. I can't remember when, it was ages ago but I figure while I'm here :das:

Also, Babs took the puss out of someone who posted on MS saying "let me know when you're coming to my country" or something and the very next blog post "which was two years later LOL) I posted something like "Please come to NZ when you start touring again... When ARE you touring anyway?"

Well, that's still like saying he's going to reply me!

And Mika, I also had an affair with Katie Melua before having a seperate one with Rufus Wainwright while I was waiting for you to blog over christmas too. :roftl:

Did you??? .. Im not suprised mind:wink2:

Did you??? .. Im not suprised mind:wink2:

At what?

My affairs?

Gosh, I feel so easy and unfaithful *covers up* kind of like being with my last boyfriend, I felt naughty doing it and mega guilty afterwards :das:

EDIT: I mean "doing it" as in... It was complicated, a long story but I basically mean BEING with him, not actually... Well... Yeah :das:

Edited by Lolliepop_girl

At what?

My affairs?

Gosh, I feel so easy and unfaithful *covers up* kind of like being with my last boyfriend, I felt naughty doing it and mega guilty afterwards :das:

EDIT: I mean "doing it" as in... It was complicated, a long story but I basically mean BEING with him, not actually... Well... Yeah :das:

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :shocked:

<runs out of thread and runs and runs and doesnt stop> :blink:

Your join date is insane early btw ......

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :shocked:

<runs out of thread and runs and runs and doesnt stop> :blink:

Your join date is insane early btw ......

WHHHAAAATTT!???

It's so hard to hear you when you've run so far away!

Come closer boy... Closer... Closer, that's it... Muahahahahaha :mf_rosetinted:

Is it?

I always wished I'd joined when I first discovered MFC in Feb 07, just that I felt left out because I didn't get the album until then :original:

Do you honestly think it's early?

Wow *feels like a wisened elder*

WHHHAAAATTT!???

It's so hard to hear you when you've run so far away!

Come closer boy... Closer... Closer, that's it... Muahahahahaha :mf_rosetinted:

Is it?

I always wished I'd joined when I first discovered MFC in Feb 07, just that I felt left out because I didn't get the album until then :original:

Do you honestly think it's early?

Wow *feels like a wisened elder*

Yes for sure!! .. January we started , anything around that time is megaaaa early .......

I cant remember knowing you thats all .. 2 years and all .... :blink:

<ran back in the end>

I have enough to deal with in the Oldies , Ill leave you to "deal" with Missy Lolly girl :wink2:

Take a laser cannon

:rocket:

:naughty:

I think Missy Lolly Girl will need intense treatment to remove all traces of naughtiness.. We'd better call in the experts.

supernanny.jpg

Mary-Poppins.jpg

:lmfao:

Helps to bonk them :bonk:

bonk..............

Bonk... :das:

I have enough to deal with in the Oldies , Ill leave you to "deal" with Missy Lolly girl :wink2:

Take a laser cannon

:rocket:

LOL she's the influence Freddie! I'm the innocent one!

Aah who am I kidding, I dont even belive me!

Yes for sure!! .. January we started , anything around that time is megaaaa early .......

I cant remember knowing you thats all .. 2 years and all .... :blink:

<ran back in the end>

I actually tried to stay away from the mods and admin... I always get all skittish around them :wink2:

I did see you while MFC was down last year on gabbly. That was... Interesting LOL but yeah, I just kept to my own generally but you know what? You're not that bad *pats your back like a guy friend at a bar*

Its filth Robster , talking of testicles and whipped cream :blink:

OMG!! I might learn something from them!!!!!!!!! *runs to check*

I'm sure they just do it to keep you on your toes.

btw, franciscodoublo?? I thought you'd be Fredericodoublo. Or are you now doubling for Francis Ford Coppola?

bonk..............

Bonk... :das:

LOL she's the influence Freddie! I'm the innocent one!

Aah who am I kidding, I dont even belive me!

I actually tried to stay away from the mods and admin... I always get all skittish around them :wink2:

I did see you while MFC was down last year on gabbly. That was... Interesting LOL but yeah, I just kept to my own generally but you know what? You're not that bad *pats your back like a guy friend at a bar*

We are not that bad!!! jessssss , just as your in my top 5 danger list .. doesnt mean we cant chat :naughty:

OMG!! I might learn something from them!!!!!!!!! *runs to check*

I'm sure they just do it to keep you on your toes.

btw, franciscodoublo?? I thought you'd be Fredericodoublo. Or are you now doubling for Francis Ford Coppola?

I think I need some Italian in me you know ... Im the kind of guy that drinks red wine and eat lasange

Ciao:naughty:

I've been naughty because I was being sillly in the blog sounds thread :wink2:

I said Mika was going to give her a big, bare hug :roftl:

And then I said you'd never know if it was pure mistake or an intended pun :P

ahhhh i'm glad you found your way to the naughty corner, where you belong.

get yourself a beanbag and stay a while...

thinking of mika giving rose a bare hug.... i can't get over it!

We are not that bad!!! jessssss , just as your in my top 5 danger list .. doesnt mean we cant chat :naughty:

I think I need some Italian in me you know ... Im the kind of guy that drinks red wine and eat lasange

Ciao:naughty:

ciao!

but i presume federicodoublo is the correct form!:thumb_yello:

Mary Poppins , yes she sorted those kids out:roftl:

The WORSE london accent EVER was Dick Van Dyke in that film

<man even that sounds naughty> :roftl::roftl:

So even in here you're blaming the dutch????????? eventhough he only is from dutch descent.:naughty: