MFC's Naughty Corner ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been sent to the Naughty Corner for a comment I made in the Smartie Competition thread.

First offence.

It was only a slightly naughty remark :fisch:

Yeah that's what they all say!:mf_rosetinted:

Okay and while you’re in here maybe you have time to think and explain what this is about:

(:lmao: or should that be adi:das:?)

It’s a constant struggle to understand some of the jokes…not that I’m complaining, I love it!:naughty:

Yeah that's what they all say!:mf_rosetinted:

Okay and while you’re in here maybe you have time to think and explain what this is about:

It’s a constant struggle to understand some of the jokes…not that I’m complaining, I love it!:naughty:

Adi + :das: you know = Adidas, a company that makes trainers. I just thought it was an appropriate comment to make about footwear and people who have shoe fetishes.

Adi + :das: you know = Adidas, a company that makes trainers. I just thought it was an appropriate comment to make about footwear and people who have shoe fetishes.

Ah, thanks!:thumb_yello:

I thought it had something to with additional (gift) with the allusion to Adidas?

Is that it?

The confusion is complete sometimes! :insane:

I've been sent to the Naughty Corner for a comment I made in the Smartie Competition thread.

First offence.

It was only a slightly naughty remark :fisch

:roftl::roftl

The all seeing eye even sees hidden text:naughty:

Yeah that's what they all say!:mf_rosetinted

It’s a constant struggle to understand some of the jokes…not that I’m complaining, I love it!:naughty

So how long do I have to stay here? :blink:

932xf1.gifgaah.gif

Fancy meeting you lot in here ??!! :naughty::roftl:

Ah, thanks!:thumb_yello:

I thought it had something to with additional (gift) with the allusion to Adidas?

Is that it?

The confusion is complete sometimes! :insane:

I think you were seeing more in it than I intended :thumb_yello:

I'm still waiting for the whip ....you promised ...:wink2:

Ive already whipped you !! ... *whips again* ... Please go to the corner and dont mention adi:das: again :sneaky2: ............................. OR talk about sweaty things :sneaky2:

Rebellion wont help you in here !!! .................

Guy will be here soon ....... :roftl:

Ive already whipped you !! ... *whips again* ... Please go to the corner and dont mention adi:das: again :sneaky2: ............................. OR talk about sweaty things :sneaky2:

Guy will be here soon....... :roftl:

Oh Phew !!! Now I can go to bed & finally get some rest .... :naughty::bye:

Guy will be here soon ....... :roftl:

all day, i kept hearing a little voice saying "come to the naughty corner! come to the naughty corner!" but i couldn't get away!

and now i come to see that you were indeed speaking my name! :shocked: very very scary indeed!

Shhhhhhhhhhhh Theres mods watching ........ :roftl::wink2:

Even thought they join in :naughty:

Yes thats exactly what its for !!! .... :cool:

first of all, tell silver the truth... the naughty corner is NOT to be naughty, but to reflect on your naughty-ness.

2ndly, mods are everywhere... don't bother using lemonchiffon... we have special lemonchiffon detectors you know

thirdly, mods NEVER join it... once we turn brown, we become immune to all things fun:mf_rosetinted: :naughty: