MFC's Naughty Corner ....

mikas_gal07

I've been sent to the Naughty Corner for a comment I made in the Smartie Competition thread.

First offence.

It was only a slightly naughty remark :fisch:

don't under estimate your "first offence"

my mom always says "once an offender, always an offender"

make yourself comfortable... i have a feeling you'll be here for a while.

i don't feel that you are repenting at all :thumbdown:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all, tell silver the truth... the naughty corner is NOT to be naughty, but to reflect on your naughty-ness.

2ndly, mods are everywhere... don't bother using lemonchiffon... we have special lemonchiffon detectors you know

thirdly, mods NEVER join it... once we turn brown, we become immune to all things fun:mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

And Freddie wonders why I stay away from the mods/admin!

I go to school and stay away from the teachers, I come home and stay away from themods and lemon chiffon!

:bow: oh holy mods... *runs out of thread which is now trembling like an earthquake in the presence of the amazing leaderly bosses* :mf_rosetinted:

And Freddie wonders why I stay away from the mods/admin!

I go to school and stay away from the teachers, I come home and stay away from themods and lemon chiffon!

:bow: oh holy mods... *runs out of thread which is now trembling like an earthquake in the presence of the amazing leaderly bosses* :mf_rosetinted:

not so fast little lady.... you have to stay here! you used lemon chiffon!:shocked:

not so fast little lady.... you have to stay here! you used lemon chiffon!:shocked:

That's not fair! :shocked:

If I say "Hmmph MAKE ME!" then I can go away but then I go away, someone will sned me back here because I disobeyed the mods and if I stay here then I... Well then I stay here! :roftl:

*sneaks out the back door with armfulls of lemonchiffon*

That's not fair! :shocked:

If I say "Hmmph MAKE ME!" then I can go away but then I go away, someone will sned me back here because I disobeyed the mods and if I stay here then I... Well then I stay here! :roftl:

*sneaks out the back door with armfulls of lemonchiffon*

rose is guarding the back door... she usually demands money to let you out!

beware!

We have an agreement. I slip her a picture of Mika with straight hair (not the Q awards, I mean the one where he performed) and she's too buisy :drool:ing to bother with small fish like me :D

but she dresses as a penguin at concerts.... fish is breakfast to rose!

Aren't there some penguins that don't need a cold climate? Because there are penguins in my zoo......

i have no clue... rose is the penguin expert around here

This is from wikianswers:

"Yes they can [live in warm climates] for example there are penguins called Galopagos penguins and they live on the Galopagos islands which of coarse is a warm tropical climate."

Ewww! This sentence has horrible punctuation mistakes!

i have no clue... rose is the penguin expert around here

That's right, and not ALL penguins are Arctic based, there are some in hotter climates!

I saw a video somewhere, of some in Hawaii or Mexico or somewhere like that. They were crossing the road to get into this persons garden to go and lay an egg!

Seeing all these penguins trying to negotiate with the traffic, was quite cute, comical and scarey at the same time.

Anyway, I keep telling you I only eat cod fishfingers(in a sandwich is DELICIOUS!:drool::licks_lips:), and the odd bit of grilled salmon, when I can afford it!

And I eat cornflakes and toast for breakfast!:blink:

Also for the record, I guard this backdoor with a rod of iron, and although the pics of the big guy at the Q awards are GORGEOUS:wub2:, it'll take more than that to distract me!!!

Maybe Mika himself asking me to do ridiculously expensive things, while looking at me with the puppy dog eyes. LOL!

Okay G, I'm here now, you don't have to drag me here.

I've been BAD, making suggestive remarks in the Oldlings!

Bad, Bad, Bad Penguin!! :bonk:

Think of the honouraries who go to the Oldlings thread. :tears:

WAKE UP!!!!! YOUR SHIFT IS STARTING SOON! :punk

sleeping.gifgaah.gifcoffeescreen.gif

first of all, tell silver the truth... the naughty corner is NOT to be naughty, but to reflect on your naughty-ness.

2ndly, mods are everywhere... don't bother using lemonchiffon... we have special lemonchiffon detectors you know

thirdly, mods NEVER join it... once we turn brown, we become immune to all things fun:mf_rosetinted :naughty

:rolls_eyes:

:roftl:

That's right. Put your chicken back in the freezer.. And your hands where I can see them.

:lmfao:

I'm in here because I made this a very perverted comment in my head. :blush-anim-cl:

(Maybe it was meant to be?)

Why is there something about tongues that make you go funny?:roftl:

Heck, I'm already here, it's saves me a trip!:naughty:

Why is there something about tongues that make you go funny?:roftl:

Heck, I'm already here, it's saves me a trip!:naughty:

I have such a perverted mind:blush-anim-cl:

It's probably better if I don't mention how I perceived it :naughty:

And Rose, do you never sleep? :shocked::roftl: