• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have such a perverted mind:blush-anim-cl:

It's probably better if I don't mention how I perceived it :naughty:

And Rose, do you never sleep? :shocked::roftl:

I was going to go to bed earlier, then his highness started jumping on and off YT like it was going out of fashion, which is a sure sign of a vlog about to appear, so I thought I'd hang about, as I never seem to be on when he first posts them.

But I just know he's waiting for me to go to bed before he does it, so I guess I'll collapse, and let him get on with it!

Night Nono:wink2:

I was going to go to bed earlier, then his highness started jumping on and off YT like it was going out of fashion, which is a sure sign of a vlog about to appear, so I thought I'd hang about, as I never seem to be on when he first posts them.

But I just know he's waiting for me to go to bed before he does it, so I guess I'll collapse, and let him get on with it!

Oh I see. :naughty:

Mika, she's losing sleep for you! :sneaky2:

You better post that video blog :glasses2:

Goodnight Rose :bye::huglove:

first of all, tell silver the truth... the naughty corner is NOT to be naughty, but to reflect on your naughty-ness.

2ndly, mods are everywhere... don't bother using lemonchiffon... we have special lemonchiffon detectors you know

thirdly, mods NEVER join it... once we turn brown, we become immune to all things fun:mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Are you baby sitting li'll Mr Curly at nights?:naughty:

Bad, Bad, Bad Penguin!! :bonk:

Think of the honouraries who go to the Oldlings thread. :tears:

Kelzy, I don't see you in the Oldlings thread anymore :sad:.

And I am not naughty enough to have to come here often and meet you here :naughty:.

Kelzy, I don't see you in the Oldlings thread anymore :sad:.

And I am not naughty enough to have to come here often and meet you here :naughty:.

It feels like a long time since we chatted. :sad:

I can barely keep up with the Oldlings. :blush-anim-cl:

I promise to come past more often. Just expect me to be saying:

"Sooo... There's 100 new pages since I was last here only 12 hours ago :fisch: "

:naughty:

It feels like a long time since we chatted. :sad:

I can barely keep up with the Oldlings. :blush-anim-cl:

I promise to come past more often. Just expect me to be saying:

"Sooo... There's 100 new pages since I was last here only 12 hours ago :fisch: "

:naughty:

I can't keep up with them either :naughty:. I just drop in, read a few pages and usually there is someone nice to talk to (or there are a whole bunch of people) and if Racha is there: beware :naughty::thumb_yello:!

I don't see how I am supposed to see the error of my ways when I am put in a place where there is even more naughtiness. :shocked:

I've just been corrupted even more !!:shocked::shocked:

Sorry Silver, not sleeping is a terrible thing:blush-anim-cl:

OK. I am very very sorry for what I said in the Smarties competition thread.

(And in mitigation I would like to point out that it was FD who started me off on that train of thought).