mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But Hi anyway...nice to meet you:thumb_yello:

You have a lot of posts for a new member:shocked::thumb_yello:

Hehe. Yeah, that's what happens when you spend time on here when you should be doing other things. :roftl:

Pluss you can get a lot if you post in threads like word association.

Hehe. Yeah, that's what happens when you spend time on here when you should be doing other things. :roftl:

Pluss you can get a lot if you post in threads like word association.

Yeah I know...it is fairly compulsive:naughty:

Yes, I have never really got into the word association thread, not sure why really as I like it in RL.

I tend to write fairly long posts...I would probably have about 5,000 more posts if i kept them short:naughty:

Are you in NY state or city?

N.Y. state. I've never actually been to the city. I would like to go one of these days.

So you're from Scotland? What time is it there?

Really? it is amazing that isn't it.....most people don't tend to go to places that are on their doorstep....although it may not be...how far are you from the city? I am sure you would love it...I have visited twice and am blown away by it:thumb_yello:

Yes, I live in Scotland (although I am English) it is just after nine thirty in the evening

ok, someone please tell me? what is boinging? :blink:

It's a smilie.....I am not going to use it because it seriously DOES make me ill:shocked:

Hello BTW...welcome to our little off topic chat:naughty:

It's a smilie.....I am not going to use it because it seriously DOES make me ill:shocked:

Hello BTW...welcome to our little off topic chat:naughty:

Aha you mean that smilie!!!:roftl: Now there's an interesting topic :blink:

Really? it is amazing that isn't it.....most people don't tend to go to places that are on their doorstep....although it may not be...how far are you from the city? I am sure you would love it...I have visited twice and am blown away by it:thumb_yello:

Yes, I live in Scotland (although I am English) it is just after nine thirty in the evening

That’s really neat!

I’ve always wanted to go to Scotland! I had a huge obsession with the Loch ness monster when I was a kid. I read every book on it that my library had. :blush-anim-cl:

N.Y. City is a couple hundred miles away. A co-worker of mine said it took him 3 hours by train. Someday when I have a little more money or a friend in that area to stay with I’ll probably go. Or maybe I'll take a road trip in a few years and see more than just the city.

I kinda asked in a very loud and blatant way in a forum I will not name about certain music and put a list of names of songs that I wil not name. ( yes a whole list of songs) LMFAO

It was explained to me very politely that I should delete them and never name them again or I could be sued

suprise suprise. My hair is blonde lol

I think I more than qualify for this thread roflmfao soo embarrassing

I kinda asked in a very loud and blatant way in a forum I will not name about certain music and put a list of names of songs that I wil not name. ( yes a whole list of songs) LMFAO

It was explained to me very politely that I should delete them and never name them again or I could be sued

Oh dear, you really do belong here then :naughty:

Welcome to our humble little thread:wink2:

Aha you mean that smilie!!!:roftl: Now there's an interesting topic

I thought that you would know really!

That’s really neat!

I’ve always wanted to go to Scotland! I had a huge obsession with the Loch ness monster when I was a kid. I read every book on it that my library had. :blush-anim-cl:

N.Y. City is a couple hundred miles away. A co-worker of mine said it took him 3 hours by train. Someday when I have a little more money or a friend in that area to stay with I’ll probably go. Or maybe I'll take a road trip in a few years and see more than just the city.

Ah...the Loch Ness Monster is a very interesting topic indeed! We hired a boat one and cruised Loch Ness.............it was lovely, but we didn''t see Nessie:naughty: I am glad that she didn't surface under the boat mind you:naughty:

Yes a road trip to New York would be good. I would love to see Mika in New York but I don't really think that I am being realistic unless I win the lottery:naughty:

Edited by kath

Ah...the Loch Ness Monster is a very interesting topic indeed! We hired a boat one and cruised Loch Ness.............it was lovely, but we didn''t see Nessie:naughty: I am glad that she didn't surface under the boat mind you:naughty:

Yes o raod trip to New York would be good. I would love to see Mika in New York but I don't really think that I am being realistic unless I win the lottery:naughty:

Or sell your children.....:wink2: Hey want to robb a bank with me?

We will bring you bread and water......and a cake with a file in it:thumb_yello:

Or sell your children.....:wink2: Hey want to robb a bank with me?

You quoted me before I had chance to correct my mistakes:naughty:

The banks haven't got any money Miek.................looks like it is the children:thumb_yello: Shall we do them as a job lot?

Yes a road trip to New York would be good. I would love to see Mika in New York but I don't really think that I am being realistic unless I win the lottery:naughty:

Winning the lottery would be nice wouldn't it?

You quoted me before I had chance to correct my mistakes:naughty:

The banks haven't got any money Miek.................looks like it is the children:thumb_yello: Shall we do them as a job lot?

Yes!, I think Izzie will be popular! it will buy us at leats 4 gigs!:naughty:

Winning the lottery would be nice wouldn't it?

It sure would....trouble is, I don't do it:naughty: BTW, I have just looked at your DOB and you were born about two weeks after my son:shocked:

Yes!, I think Izzie will be popular! it will buy us at leats 4 gigs!:naughty:

She sure would...the trouble is.....I might buy her which would defeat the object:naughty:

as one of the naughty corner creator, i trust you will keep this full house in good order.... :naughty:

As another creator, I trust you will too!:roftl:

In order..................you mean we aren't allowed to talk about just anything we like in here?

Oh bugger:naughty:

It sure would....trouble is, I don't do it:naughty: BTW, I have just looked at your DOB and you were born about two weeks after my son:shocked:

I don't play it either. I don't need to spend my money on one more useless thing. . . unless I won.

Really? That's funny.