MFC's Naughty Corner ....

mikas_gal07

Ahhhhh....Knew he's arrive sooner or later :thumb_yello:

I think my life is over after watching that video......Anyone got any donuts I fear I may be here for a while???

I saw the vid. Are there enough donuts to share with me? :naughty:

God, A few minutes after I was like :shocked::lmao::wub2:

Sure, here comes a box of donuts!:bye:

Just running in and out really fast to see if anyone brought the good stuff with them...and they did! :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhh!!! Thanks! That has made me think of bad things.:naughty:

*needs to pray again*

Sure, here comes a box of donuts!:bye:

Thank again! :thumb_yello: I promise I'll share.

HEY!!!

This is the naughty corner, not a coffee shop!

They'll be no doughnuts here!:naughty:

Oh go on Rose...Please??? We could be here for days and when you come back we'll all be skeletons sat in the corner.:blink::naughty:

Have checked out a few more places on him on the vid. since i wrote that.. but... he is dancing around in underwear...

Nice underwear... :fisch::roftl:

Yeah nice :wub2: and I love how big they are and keeps flapping around his body just to give the girls and boys naughty thoughts!:naughty:

Good move with that idea Mr Curly!:biggrin2:

Yeah nice :wub2: and I love how big they are and keeps flapping around his body just to give the girls and boys naughty thoughts!:naughty:

Good move on that one Mr Curly!:biggrin2:

A lil tigher shorts would have been fine with me :biggrin2:

Wonder what the uncensored is like...

I must admit I was expecting them to be a bit tighter aswell, so we'd see a bit more:teehee::fisch:

Nice pants all the same.:sweatdrop:

Somebody told me that the tighter ones were below the undies we see (because otherwise, some things would move too much)

Sh*t, he was more dressed than I thought :naughty:

And i am back because of this...:mf_rosetinted:

2e6671e.jpg

But....but...:boxed:

Esas coisas são o que as pessoas tem debaixo a pança!

(al circulo vermelho, de mulher; al circulo branco, de homem)

edit: Where's Darkangel? I wanted to say to her, that now I understand why she was so worried of kinky thoughts after the release of the video. Gosh, never thought it would happen to me like that

Edited by Romis

Somebody told me that the tighter ones were below the undies we see (because otherwise, some things would move too much)

TOO MUCH? :blink:

Whhhhhhy ohh whhhy did they do that.... how could they... :tears:

edit: Where's Darkangel? I wanted to say to her, that now I understand why she was so worried of kinky thoughts after the release of the video. Gosh, never thought it would happen to me like that

And i bet you like those thoughts, aih? :wink2:

Edited by Dark Angel

Well... I dunno about you, but... I def saw some movement during a certain jump :blink:

And it's stuff like this why I keep coming back here :roftl:

Well... I dunno about you, but... I def saw some movement during a certain jump :blink:

Yeah, and that's where she said to me: "that's the cloth moving, dear" :sneaky2:

Such a fantasy-wrecker!! :naughty:

yep Dark, I like them smiley.gif

Edited by Romis

Sh*t, he was more dressed than I thought :naughty:

But....but...:boxed:

Esas coisas são o que as pessoas tem debaixo a pança!

(al circulo vermelho, de mulher; al circulo branco, de homem)

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

:biggrin2:

ATTENTION ATTENTION

since the video for We are Golden has been out, i know a few of you have been naughty. in fact I KNOW alot of you have been. i don't believe that the number of visitors since this morning reflects the proper amount that SHOULD really be in here.

people...... you need help!!!! the naughty corner is the only cure.

we offer cold showers, bean bags, yoga lessons and pretzels.

welcome, stay a while... in fact, i suggest you don't leave for a few days :sneaky2:

ATTENTION ATTENTION

since the video for We are Golden has been out, i know a few of you have been naughty. in fact I KNOW alot of you have been. i don't believe that the number of visitors since this morning reflects the proper amount that SHOULD really be in here.

people...... you need help!!!! the naughty corner is the only cure.

we offer cold showers, bean bags, yoga lessons and pretzels.

welcome, stay a while... in fact, i suggest you don't leave for a few days :sneaky2:

Yoga lessons...maybe Mika could stop by in his white boxers and demonstrate "downward dog" for those of us in this thread. :das:

since the video for We are Golden has been out, i know a few of you have been naughty.

Is this the reason why you're in here as well, guy? :teehee:

Yoga lessons...maybe Mika could stop by in his white boxers and demonstrate "downward dog" for those of us in this thread. :das:

:lmao:

Oh lord, I'm gonna be hogging the cold shower!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl: