MFC's Naughty Corner ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not particulary naughty today, but I'm here visiting. I so love the atmosphere and the people here! So I'm gonna read the last posts I missed. For sure you must be more excited than me right now :naughty: My reaction was totally this ---> :blush-anim-cl:

Kisses to all of you :huglove:

From the day of the censored video, VERY appropriate for today I thought!:roftl:

Just added the new pic, REALLY makes him the king now!

:naughty:yes it is! but...

Mika told the video was intended to be about dancing in the bedroom like when he was sixteen years old ...

Not doing ALL the things he usually does there since that age :teehee:

So I think he tried too much to be real in the video and overdid it :mf_rosetinted:

(sorry, it sounds funny for us foreigners I know! but that's the expression in english :aah:)

Pfff I was sent here by Guylaine cause I'm having a bad fangirl moment :sneaky2:

She said it was the right place to have a cold shower, sooo, where do I queue? :naughty:

:lmao: behind willywonka, that's for sure :naughty:

the line is getting longer ever since mika released his video. coincidence? :teehee: i think not!!!!

but you have to let people know what is your bad fangirl moment.

we are listening :mf_rosetinted:

Pfff I was sent here by Guylaine cause I'm having a bad fangirl moment :sneaky2:

She said it was the right place to have a cold shower, sooo, where do I queue? :naughty:

There's a very long queue. This picture has increased the need for cold showers so much, we've run out of water! :aah:

untitled-1.jpg

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Am I the only one who's a little bit fixated on his hips? :das:

There's a very long queue. This picture has increased the need for cold showers so much, we've run out of water! :aah:

untitled-1.jpg

You're not the only one :pinkbow:

And I can't believe I'm going to say this, but Brüno has better legs! :shocked:

Never thought I'd see the day when I'd say someone has better legs than Mika :no:

I'm naughty D:

1. I teased you ALL in my intro thread.

2. I fancy someone else other than Mika... Not telling!

Hello there!! :bye:

Aha.. :sneaky2:

Are you a new Mika fan??

I'm Baiba from Latvia:thumb_yello:

I'm naughty D:

1. I teased you ALL in my intro thread.

2. I fancy someone else other than Mika... Not telling!

:aah: ha! and i see you listen well! you came straight to the naughty corner! pull out a bean bag and make yourself at home. our thread resident (willywonka) should be here shortly to entertain you... she practically lives in here. she can't help it :dunno:

untitled-1.jpg

mana, do you think we could buy one of those number dispensor? (like when you go to a store and they tell you to grab a number?)

it would be very useful in here.... i fear a riot will happen one of these days. you know how it goes.... new sets of pictures, new video and the next thing we know, there is a mad rush to the naughty corner doors!!!!:shocked:

I think these belongs in here maybe :wink2:

49Mika_-_we_are_golden2280.jpg

49Mika_-_we_are_golden2283.jpg

49Mika_-_we_are_golden2289.jpg

49Mika_-_we_are_golden0758.jpg

49Mika_-_we_are_golden0763.jpg

49Mika_-_we_are_golden0769.jpg

49Mika_-_we_are_golden3635.jpg

49Mika_-_we_are_golden3641.jpg

49Mika_-_we_are_golden3647.jpg

but this isn't a place to be naughty... it's a place to reflect on our naughtyness... those belong in the gasmic thread.... :sneaky2:

front page of this thread shows the purpose of it. :wink2:

p.s. nahce!

You know, as Guylaine wants us to reflect on things... :naughty:

I had to get an injection today (I'll have one a day for 9 days), so I met the nurse and to my surprise, he was a 30-year-old or so, tall, handsome man :teehee:

And the shot had to be applied in my buttock. How embarrasing :blush-anim-cl:

So, I'll make you think...what would you do if Mika were your nurse? Or he had to give you a shot of a medicine?

I'm not daring ask if you were the nurse and Mika the pacient, 'cause I'm afraid I know the most common answers :roftl:

I had to get an injection today (I'll have one a day for 9 days), so I met the nurse and to my surprise, he was a 30-year-old or so, tall, handsome man :teehee:

So, I'll make you think...what would you do if Mika were your nurse? Or he had to give you a shot of a medicine?

I'm not daring ask if you were the nurse and Mika the pacient, 'cause I'm afraid I know the most common answers :roftl:

I would ask him to give me that shot of medicine at my home coz I cant get to the hospital.. :teehee: And then.. :das:

but this isn't a place to be naughty... it's a place to reflect on our naughtyness... those belong in the gasmic thread.... :sneaky2:

front page of this thread shows the purpose of it. :wink2:

p.s. nahce!

ohhhh..... forgot... sox

Edited by Dark Angel

oh great.... now we have mika the nurse :sneaky2::roftl:

oh great.... now we have mika the nurse :sneaky2::roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: ....:floor: AAHAHA you made me laugh of myself

You're right Guylaine. What an imagination I have :blush-anim-cl: Nevermind. I didn't say a thing

..but why don't you propose something we can chat about in here? Apart from our naughtiness reflection and guilt/lack of guilt. It wouldn't be the MFC without beating around the bush from time to time :teehee:

Edited by Romis