'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 4

Mafaaaa

wahhhhhhhhhhh omg I got it today, too! I can't find any words for it...I really love him! He's sooo amazing! :wub2::mf_lustslow: I especially love Any other world and the french version of Grace Kelly...and all the ohter songs and the show and the interview!!!! hahahahahahah his feet are sooo amazing xDD :punk::roftl:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wahhhhhhhhhhh omg I got it today, too! I can't find any words for it...I really love him! He's sooo amazing! :wub2::mf_lustslow: I especially love Any other world and the french version of Grace Kelly...and all the ohter songs and the show and the interview!!!! hahahahahahah his feet are sooo amazing xDD :punk::roftl:

*sigh*

:tears:

ereeeermmm.... his monday ... i expect it on my bday..

It will arrive soon,I hope...Mine was sent on the last Friday and I got it today,so it travelled 6 days. :wink2:

wahhhhhhhhhhh omg I got it today, too! I can't find any words for it...I really love him! He's sooo amazing! :wu::mf_lusow: I especially love Any other world and the french version of Grace Kelly...and all the ohter songs and the show and the interview!!!! hahahahahahah his feet are sooo amazing xDD :l:

I think he sang NEVER EVER better in his whole life and career,he looked STUNNING,the documentary is BRILLIANT AND AMAZING,and yeah,I love his feet too. :blush-anim-cl: I loved all the songs he sang :wub2: I really can't find any words for it....really.

It will arrive soon,I hope...Mine was sent on the last Friday and I got it today,so it travelled 6 days. :wink2:

I think he sang NEVER EVER better in his whole life and career,he looked STUNNING,the documentary is BRILLIANT AND AMAZING,and yeah,I love his feet too. :blush-anim-cl: I loved all the songs he sang :wub2: I really can't find any words for it....really.

yeah i hope that too ..

okay girsl..i am of... bye

*swoons*

hello C :wub2:

how r u? :wub2:

greaaaaaat! hope i'll get it soon too:boxed:

u know i feel terrible :boxed:

even if there's lots of thing bcs of which i should be happy:boxed:

Hey dani!

I'm fine, you?

Hi Carlota :bye:

When was your DVD sent?

Helloo

yeah i hope that too ..

okay girsl..i am of... bye

*swoons*

Don't worry,you'll get it :wink2: byeee! :bye:

Wow! U can't imagine how happy I am that there are fans out there who have the same "Crazy-Osession-Mika-Feeling" like :mf_lusts2:me!!!!

Hehe,well that's what this fan club is for! :wub2::bleh:

Hi Keti!!! Enjoy yourself:wink2: You're lucky!!! I have to wait at Christmas:d:

Hey! Thanks :wub2: oh,well it'll come soon... I got the 1st DVD in March this year!

yipeeeeeeeeeee :mf_lustslow:

I'm sooooo unbelievable obsessed xD that's crazy?!:shocked::punk::wub2:

Aww I just saw, that you come from Portugal!!! I'm learing Spanish now for 1 month! It's funny that you understand the people from Spain but most of them don't understand you!

but one thing is clear: We all understand the love that we share with Mika! (Ok that was a bit too much :naughty::roftl: sorry xD)

I'm tired...:roftl:

yipeeeeeeeeeee :mf_lustslow:

I'm sooooo unbelievable obsessed xD that's crazy?!:shocked::punk::wub2:

Aww I just saw, that you come from Portugal!!! I'm learing Spanish now for 1 month! It's funny that you understand the people from Spain but most of them don't understand you!

but one thing is clear: We all understand the love that we share with Mika! (Ok that was a bit too much :naughty::roftl: sorry xD)

I'm tired...:roftl:

Naaaa... it's normal .

Yup . From Portugal... like Neobi, you should have met her already.

Yeah... but it's just because Spanish people are stupid . They can understand us if they want, they just never try hard, but portuguese people try to understand spanish people ! And we can . I can better than a lot of people, although . LOL

my tongue is stuck in my braces :tears: owwww

i'm going to the dentist right now!

i can't talk except for "MMMMMMMM!"

:crybaby:

WHAT? Poor girl:tears: How long has it been like that?

__

BTW,I'll have to go soon:crybaby: But I miss you so much!!..:thumbdown:

hehehe just got it out! i ripped off! :tears:

but now i can talk!!

oh no!!! :tears

Awe:boxed::boxed:I feel bad for you:boxed:

I have to go now:crybaby: Don't want to though, but I have to:tears:

See you soon I hope, hun:huglove:

Awe:boxed::boxed:I feel bad for you:boxed:

I have to go now:crybaby: Don't want to though, but I have to:tears:

See you soon I hope, hun:huglove:

you too!