'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 4

Mafaaaa

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi mafa!!!!!!!:bye:

well nothing,i supose 2 b studing:boxed: and u?:)

Uhm . . . Well . . . I'm just lurking around .

I should be writing some ****.... but I'm not feeling like... so I'm here .

I'm feeling lazy .

:naughty: aaaw,i can completely undrestand you...

******* school :sneaky2:

so...how was in school 2day?

Bah... It was cool . Small... I started at 8:30AM and I finished at 1:30PM... I love my Fridays . LOL

And u ? How was your day ?

Bah... It was cool . Small... I started at 8:30AM and I finished at 1:30PM... I love my Fridays . LOL

And u ? How was your day ?

niiice...well i had only 4 classes:bleh: perfect!..

my day was....short:naughty:

im planing a big....thing:das:

2 ask Raško 4 his number!:rolls_eyes: i know,i know it's guy's job,but considering that he likes me and i him,can't understand what the heck is he waiting:doh: can't wait him to collect the carriage :naughty: so...ME:glasses3:

niiice...well i had only 4 classes:bleh: perfect!..

my day was....short

im planing a big....thing

2 ask Raško 4 his number!:rolls_eyes: i know,i know it's guy's job,but considering that he likes me and i him,can't understand what the heck is he waiting:doh: can't wait him to collect the carriage :naughty: so...ME:glasses3:

:lmfao:

You're doing good . If he doesn't make a move... whatever you make it . LOOL !

I wish you congratulations . :bleh:

:das:

YAYY!!!!

i thought there were some cheesey parts, and i expected more of the book to be there, but of course i knew it wouldnt be, just like any movie/book. and i loved the main charecters, but i expected jessica to maybe be a little less perky as she was bbecause in the book she did have a little attitude, but then again that was later in the series. i definately agree about the sparkle, but i thought his face looked like sweat also, lol

overall it was enjoyable. i thought the music selection could have been better, it just felt like it messed up a few of the scenes (didnt fit in as well). god rob was so HOT!

and i was laughing asically all the way through the movie, no joke, jaspers face was always priceless, the way he looked. and when edward would go to kiss bella, the way his eyebrows would scrunch and stuff, like he was in pain.

and other things. it was really funny, in one of the parts when theyre in the house, my neighbor spilt this HUGE bag of M&Ms on the floor. and whenever she would move, even just a little, more would fall that were like cought in the seats. and it was in the quite scene of it that it happened.

honestly thought the ‘what am I’... ‘youre a vampire’ scene was a little odd. i would have thought shed be more relaxed, but she was all tense and everything.

and i was sad to see it all end so fast, it happened to fast, i wanted the book to last, ya know.

i think i'll have to wait for the others to come out to see how they go. i think if i hadnt read tilight, i would have enjoyed it more tho, and been less disapointed (like i said, how i am w/ every book/movie series ive read&seen)

but I still enjoyed it.

i thought there were some cheesey parts, and i expected more of the book to be there, but of course i knew it wouldnt be, just like any movie/book. and i loved the main charecters, but i expected jessica to maybe be a little less perky as she was bbecause in the book she did have a little attitude, but then again that was later in the series. i definately agree about the sparkle, but i thought his face looked like sweat also, lol

overall it was enjoyable. i thought the music selection could have been better, it just felt like it messed up a few of the scenes (didnt fit in as well). god rob was so HOT!

and i was laughing asically all the way through the movie, no joke, jaspers face was always priceless, the way he looked. and when edward would go to kiss bella, the way his eyebrows would scrunch and stuff, like he was in pain.

and other things. it was really funny, in one of the parts when theyre in the house, my neighbor spilt this HUGE bag of M&Ms on the floor. and whenever she would move, even just a little, more would fall that were like cought in the seats. and it was in the quite scene of it that it happened.

honestly thought the ‘what am I’... ‘youre a vampire’ scene was a little odd. i would have thought shed be more relaxed, but she was all tense and everything.

and i was sad to see it all end so fast, it happened to fast, i wanted the book to last, ya know.

i think i'll have to wait for the others to come out to see how they go. i think if i hadnt read tilight, i would have enjoyed it more tho, and been less disapointed (like i said, how i am w/ every book/movie series ive read&seen)

but I still enjoyed it.

:das:

robert pattinson :licks_lips:

Hello loves!! :huglove:

KETI!

:bye:

Hey,talking about Robert Pattison and Twilight - I read that it's gonna be the premiere here in Belgrade too :thumb_yello: maybe I'll go watch it.

MARIE!! :huglove: how are you??

hey hey! i'm going to see it in two days! :naughty:

hey keti!

god hes so ****ing gorgeous!!!

i'm excited! no one here really think's he's hot (morons...) except me! :das:. he's miiiine!! :wub2: