'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 4

Mafaaaa

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Keti!!!!:bye: I had my computer lesson today too:wink2: but you've got now?:blink: I've got 18.44 o'clock...so I'm at home and I will have a dinner:naughty: What time are you at home from school?

Waaaaaaaah! You're time is the same as mine! :woot_jump:

Oh, keti, now I think about it, I think I'm kinda.. hyper. :naughty:

Isn't it called keyboard? :roftl: I'm.. fine. I loooove my scarf! :w2: How're you?

Okay,keyboard :roftl: I'm a bit shlb cos I'm at school...everzone are looking at me and my comp...Who's that? Mika? :roftl:

Ow,you've got a new scarf? How is it?

I'm okay! I talked to Alex today,he looked sooo much like Mika today!! :shocked:

Hi Keti!!!!:e: I had my computer lesson today too:wink2: but you've got now?:: I've got 18.44 o'clock...so I'm at home and I will have a dinner:naughty: What time are you at home from school?

Hey Tereza! Well,my school started today at 2pm,so I'll be back at home till 7:30pm...how're you? :wink2:

Okay,keyboard :roftl: I'm a bit shlb cos I'm at school...everzone are looking at me and my comp...Who's that? Mika? :roftl:

Ow,you've got a new scarf? How is it?

I'm okay! I talked to Alex today,he looked sooo much like Mika today!! :shocked:

Hey Tereza! Well,my school started today at 2pm,so I'll be back at home till 7:30pm...how're you? :wink2:

At 2pm??? that's nice...but you will back home so later...