• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, yes...it's true...I'm really crazy...I know...but I must show you this

dsc00200ch8.jpg

dsc00201wu9.jpg

Excuse me:blush-anim-cl: I love it...it's so Mikaish isn't it? Cute Chick!!!

haha I laughed soo hart! That's soo amazing xD :woot_jump:

awwww all pics are sooo sweet! You're all sooo pretty and I'm not :boxed:

by teerez :wub2:

yes Keti I love this smiley, too :huglove:

yes Keti I love this smiley, too :huglove:

Heeey Catharina :huglove:

picture.php?albumid=125&pictureid=1142

picture.php?albumid=125&pictureid=1141

picture.php?albumid=125&pictureid=1140

All old pics.. half a year or so. :h-anim-cl:

I also found a pic of my arm.. Before everything. It looks so normal. Without a scratch.

You're beautiful :wub2:

Well yeah...scars always stay...I have some too...but when my rabbit scratched me :roftl:

Hey Devin,what happened??:shocked:

band happened

im on vacation, right? ya well since my team is back in the playoffs (lonng story, one of our players wasnt cleared with the right form, he was a transfer student this yr, we were actually good this yr, had to forfit all our wins, they gave us our wins back so were in the playoffs*shortened answer. lol*) so now band has to play at it on friday and the game is like far away, and we have to practice tonight!!! and we'd practice tomorrow if it wasnt thanksgiving!

its my vacation!!!!!!

hahaha yaaa,.....

omg everyone i am so pissed! UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Devin! Why are you pissed? :shocked:

Heeey Catharina :huglove

You're beautiful :wub2:

Well yeah...scars always stay...I have some too...but when my rabbit scratched me :roftl:

Thanks.. I know.. But I also have some really big scar on my knee, when I was young, like 7 or 8 or so, I used to be a wiiiiiiild child. :naughty: So I fell down on my knee too many times.

awwww you're sooo beautiful, too!!!! :wub2:

and why are you pissed??? :shocked::huglove:

Thanks.

g2g, bye everyone.

Devin! Why are you pissed? :shocked:

band happened

im on vacation, right? ya well since my team is back in the playoffs (lonng story, one of our players wasnt cleared with the right form, he was a transfer student this yr, we were actually good this yr, had to forfit all our wins, they gave us our wins back so were in the playoffs*shortened answer. lol*) so now band has to play at it on friday and the game is like far away, and we have to practice tonight!!! and we'd practice tomorrow if it wasnt thanksgiving!

its my vacation!!!!!!

Hey girls!

I have a scar too, but accidental. i made it when I was 6 years old at the beach, I fell and my arm went right onto a tip of a rock, and cut my pulse.:boxed: Most people think I'm emo for having a huge scar there:boxed: -.-

All old pics.. half a year or so. :blush-anim-cl:

I also found a pic of my arm.. Before everything. It looks so normal. Without a scratch.

hello everyone!

how is everyone?

and you Shikutukumimika....i felt really sad when i read that thread(http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15358) ... anyway if there is a way in which i could help i would love to help...

and you are very beautiful...:wink2:

Hey girls!

I have a scar too, but accidental. i made it when I was 6 years old at the beach, I fell and my arm went right onto a tip of a rock, and cut my pulse.:boxed: Most people think I'm emo for having a huge scar there:boxed: -.-

eww i haveee scares all over me, thats what i get for being a klutz, my best friend as a child being a boy, liking hot things. etc....

dont worry, ppl think im emo for having one there too, my cat cut me there

band happened

its my vacation!!!!!!

Uuuurrggh really bad!! :thumbdown:

Thanks.. I know.. But I also have some really big scar on my knee, when I was young, like 7 or 8 or so, I used to be a wiiiiiiild child. :ny: So I fell down on my knee too many times.

Thanks.

g2g, bye everyone.

I have maaany scars all over my body from that too...:roftl:

:sad: okay,see ya... :huglove:

Hey girls!

I have a scar too, but accidental. i made it when I was 6 years old at the beach, I fell and my arm went right onto a tip of a rock, and cut my pulse.:D: Most people think I'm emo for having a huge scar there:ed: -.-

Hey Carlota! :bye:

My friends always ask me if I cut myself and if I'm an emo becuase of my scars too,but what can I do when I have a wild rabbit? :boxed::roftl:

Hey girls!

i have one from when i fell off a seesaw! :lmao:

Uuuurrggh really bad!! :thumbdown

I have maaany scars all over my body from that too...:roft

:sad okay,see ya... :huglove

Hey Carlota! :bye:

My friends always ask me if I cut myself and if I'm an emo becuase of my scars too,but what can I do when I have a wild rabbit? :boxed::roftl:

Hey keti!

How are you?

Hahaha, throw her off the window:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

And like you and Becca, I have LOOOOADS of scars on my legs. When I was a kid, I just couldn't stop a minute and I kept falling:roftl: I was always clumsy . xD

Hey keti!

How are you?

Hahaha, throw her off the window:mf

And like you and Becca, I have LOOOOADS of scars on my legs. When I was a kid, I just couldn't stop a minute and I kept falling:roftl: I was always clumsy . xD

Be careful what you're talking missy :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Look out for the word clumsy in the vocabulary - you'll find my name in it :roftl:

hahahah oh noooo :ftl: but I love rabbits! They're sooo cute!!! :mf_lusow:

Me too I have scarfs all over my knees...I was a wild child too :na:

I'm in love with rabbits :wub2: they're my faaaaav animals! And I have one chubby bunny myself! :blush-anim-cl:

All old pics.. half a year or so. :blush-anim-cl:

hello everyone!

how is everyone?

and you Shikutukumimika....i felt really sad when i read that thread(http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=15358) ... anyway if there is a way in which i could help i would love to help...

and you are very beautiful... :wink2: