Mafaaaa

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.It sucks.It annoys me

Wie lange lernst du schon deutsch?

Ich lerne Deutsch schon vier Jahre :wink2: ich habe private Deutsche Klasse und auch Unterrichte in der Schule.

It's 'merda' in portuguese:ro:

Yeah,it's similar to the French word right? :roftl:

hahah Keti ur amazing :r: "****ty" is much better or the best: Abso-fukcking-lutely...today, don't think I'm crazy, :rl: I heard the part where he is saying that more than 20 times xD My mum was going crazy! :tl:

Hahaha,crazy indeed :roftl:

Mein Vater nerft mich grad.

That mean that I'm going to leave in about 2 minutes.:thuwn:

Das gleich hier :thumbdown:

Ich lerne Deutsch schon vier Jahre :wink2: ich habe private Deutsche Klasse und auch Unterrichte in der Schule.

Yeah,it's similar to the French word right? :roftl:

Hahaha,crazy indeed :roftl:

Das gleich hier :thumbdown:

yep:lmfao:

I'm off to play wii girls... See you tomorrow:huglove:

aww Keti!!! That was really good!!!! :snog:

Thanks hun :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

yep:l:

I'm off to play wii girls... See you tomorrow:hue:

See ya! :huglove: have fun.

have fun!

im gonna go play a game :2:

i'll be back later!

Aww you're off too? :sad: I mean,you'll be back,but then I probably won't be here...

aww ok my lovely fourplets...g2g now...you have to know that I wanted to go one hour before...I write Chemistryexam tomorow :shocked:

God...ähh...Mika help me :mf_lustslow::roftl:

Sweet drems huns! :huglove:

Good luck with the exam!

Byeeee :huglove:

You should do that,a hot bath always helps :thumb_yello:

ya. im still mad

but o well

i feel bad, my dad offered me to go golfing, but im like "ehhh its raining..." and hes like "i know" and im like "im good" and then a few minutes later i got a txt and was like "hey, at 905 can i go see twilight again?" and hes like "ok, sure, sounds fun" he just wanted to spend some time w/ me, and i was like 'well i have to be at school in less than 4 hrs, s theyre wouldnt be time to go golfing for me" but i still feel terrible!

its ok were talking now arent we maurice? And we are talking from the right place arent we maurice??

Absolutely..

Mika: ABSA- F*CKING- LUTELY!!!

omg i love him so much. i cried so hard during any other world. im not gunna tell you, but one can see that it has very personal meanig for mika...the way they performed it with the intro and play in sound affects and everything.....ofcourse, i could tell u if u really want to know.. :das:

hes so amazing!

sounds so sweet! :wub2:

hehe...im going to sleep girls. goodnight!

night sammy!

its ok were talking now arent we maurice? And we are talking from the right place arent we maurice??

Absolutely..

Mika: ABSA- F*CKING- LUTELY!!!

omg i love him so much. i cried so hard during any other world. im not gunna tell you, but one can see that it has very personal meanig for mika...the way they performed it with the intro and play in sound affects and everything.....ofcourse, i could tell u if u really want to know.. :das:

omg meeee tooo!!!! :shocked: I really love him and the version "Any other world" no other artist shows more feelings on stage than him...and I get a feeling I really can't describe, when 55000 people sining "Any other world" :crybaby: (this one is good...but there is abso-****ing-lutley no smiley for it...)