Mafaaaa

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only when I went to Spain, but in my country no:boxed:

Ow:boxed: that's awful.

Uh.. Okay.. I didn't know there actually are country's it never snows.. :shocked:

Well, not that mud thing falling down from the sky, but the snow that's on the ground, becomes sort of mud, because everyone walking in it and stuff..

Did you ever have a snowballfight?

Uh.. Okay.. I didn't know there actually are country's it never snows.. :shocked:

Well, not that mud thing falling down from the sky, but the snow that's on the ground, becomes sort of mud, because everyone walking in it and stuff..

Did you ever have a snowballfight?

There are believe me:naughty:

Of course.. Don't you slip on it and fall?

Yep! I loved it, but I don't like having cold, cold ice and snow on my face:roftl: And I did skying..:wub2:

There are believe me:naughty:

Of course.. Don't you slip on it and fall?

Yep! I loved it, but I don't like having cold, cold ice and snow on my face:roftl: And I did skying..:wub2:

Sometimes.. :naughty:

I always get such cold hands after.. :roftl: And if we're having a snowballfight at school, all the boys always try to put snow in you neck.. :roftl:

Sometimes.. :naughty:

I always get such cold hands after.. :roftl: And if we're having a snowballfight at school, all the boys always try to put snow in you neck.. :roftl:

Aha boys will be boys:naughty: They tend to annoy you in every possible way..:naughty:

haha close. acutually

ecause i had just like fallen asleep and a half hr later was woken up by my mommy

Aw:roftl: Poor girl, that happens to me alot:naughty:

Most times in school days I wake up one hour before my mom comes, and then like 10 minutes before she comes I fall asleep:naughty: It's awful:boxed:

Aw:roftl: Poor girl, that happens to me alot:naughty:

Most times in school days I wake up one hour before my mom comes, and then like 10 minutes before she comes I fall asleep:naughty: It's awful:boxed:

ya. lol. never give me more than 2 coffees and a triple action Rockstar and cookie dough, and candy! lol

It just snowed! :punk:

How are you?

ooo yay!!!!

im cold, my skin is as cold enough to be a... VAMPIRES!

ya. lol. never give me more than 2 coffees and a triple action Rockstar and cookie dough, and candy! lol

ooo yay!!!!

im cold, my skin is as cold enough to be a... VAMPIRES!

:shocked::shocked::shocked::roftl: No wonder you couldn't sleep well:naughty: