Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey chantelle do you speak portuguese being from hull? ;)

huh, oh I barely speak portuguese actually! nope in hull (england) we just speak english :punk: as i mentioned in my post where i spoke a little bit of portuguese i mentioned i barely speak portuguese just english & a bit of spanish do you speak portuguese then?

huh, oh I barely speak portuguese actually! nope in hull (england) we just speak english :punk: as i mentioned in my post where i spoke a little bit of portuguese i mentioned i barely speak portuguese just english & a bit of spanish do you speak portuguese then?

She's portuguese:wub2:

Why was she thinking that in hull you speak portuguese?

i just saw an old post by u typing in portuguese that's just it...

and yep i am portuguese

ahh i see :thumb_yello:

Eu quase não falam Português não, mas estou tentando aprender um pouco de Português e um pouco de francês também por vezes tenho de usar um tradutor desculpar-me tão bem que se o meu Português é um pouco severo

just had to pop back in for a brief min or two back tomorrow guys :bye:

Edited by DarkLight

yeah go to bed, but go to bed aloooone, or bring Jim with you, then I don't care :roftl:

goodnight Bienie :bye:

Yeah, in your dreams :mf_rosetinted:

Look at my sig, it isn't saying for nothing that Mika is my shooting star .. :mf_rosetinted:

Who's Jim? :naughty::roftl:

helloooo all hola hi I'm back :bye

how is everyone today???

well I hope:wink2

ringmasterweekend.jpg

4rczcrd.jpg

mika097.jpg

0247.jpg

DSC06366.jpg

Actually .. not that well :thumbdown:

But it's always great to see some nice pictures :naughty:

Actually .. not that well :thumbdown:

But it's always great to see some nice pictures :naughty:

aww sorry to hear that I hope you feel better soon :huglove:

yeah it's always nice to see pics of Mika:wink2:

at the moment I'm spending a awful lot of time looking at a Mika screencap from love today as I'm working on my very 1st portrait of him, I'm drawing it on my laptop using software called artrage (i've just posted in general chat about it & you can see the various stages of the pic as I progress with it) you can also see my 1st 3 pics i ever did with artrage of Derren Brown :thumb_yello:

You know it's hard work using a computer to draw a picture but on the plus side I have to stare at Mika close up & really 'focus' on the pic of him so no real complaints here lmao :roftl:

woo hooo cool for you

I hated school it was the worst torture imaginable I was so severely bullied you wouldn't believe!!!

Ow:boxed: In the past 2 years I was VERY bullied, but those bullies were kicked off of my class fortunately..