Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Keti, Hi Bienie, how are you two? :wub2:

Lucy :boing:

I wasn't very well today but I discovered an hour ago orso that there was figure skating on tv .. Men, short program, I love men :naughty: (or certain men anyway :roftl:). So that was great! But it's finished now :sad:

You're ok?

HE22-border.jpg

Hi Keti, how are you? :wub2:

Hey Lucy! ...I had my family's Saint day,it was Saint archeangel Michael...:naughty: (he has the same name as Mika!! :roftl:)so we had lunch,lots of food,lots of people,lots of noise. :bleh: then I was at the cafee with my friend. How are you?

Lucy

You're ok?

Hey Lucy! ...I had my family's Saint day,it was Saint archeangel Michael...:naughty: (he has the same name as Mika!! :roftl:)so we had lunch,lots of food,lots of people,lots of noise. :bleh: then I was at the cafee with my friend. How are you?

I'm ok, my day wasn't so good like your Keti hehe, but I'm good :wink2:

he's so skinny in this DVD, I know he is skinny but he seems more skinny than the usual :blink:

He doesn't look that much skinny on the DVD,he actually looks great! I think that he looked much more skinny on the 1st DVD :boxed: he looks perfect on this DVD! :wub2:

I think it just turned out to look like this on the caps...

PDVD_096.jpg

he's so skinny in this DVD, I know he is skinny but he seems more skinny than the usual :blink:

I think it's the way they filmed it orso, I don't know .. But he didn't look that skinny in Werchter (of course skinny, but not like this) and I don't think he lost a lot of weight over night, not even Mika can do that :roftl: (and he also didn't look that skinny in Amsterdam, so..).

HE24-border.jpg

He doesn't look that much skinny on the DVD,he actually looks great! I think that he looked much more skinny on the 1st DVD :boxed: he looks perfect on this DVD! :wub2:

I think it just turned out to look like this on the caps...

PDVD_096.jpg

I think that when the camera shows by far, he seems most skinny, but he's really great and ummmm good

:naughty::wub2:

Guys, I'm going again ... I'm sensing some bad vibes here .. not in the mood for it. Maybe it's me, maybe not .. who knows ..

But uhm .. see you later .. maybe.. Have fun!

:bye:

Guys, I'm going again ... I'm sensing some bad vibes here .. not in the mood for it. Maybe it's me, maybe not .. who knows ..

But uhm .. see you later .. maybe.. Have fun!

:bye:

I'm in a good vibe ... I think :blink: ... I'm just bored of not have any new of Mika :thumbdown: hope you back soon :huglove: