Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would really appreciate if someone of you technical wizard could make a screen shot of the moment he is looking up behind the piano, right after finishing My Interpretation in the DVD.:wub2:

He is smiling and his face is glowing with happiness!:mf_lustslow:

He makes the most beautiful face!:blush-anim-cl:

Yesss :das::roftl: actually everyone think his feet are creepy :roftl give me a minute or two,I'll try to make a cap.:wink2

I don't think they're creepy :blink: what's so darned creepy about them exactly??:blink: I Love them (ok well not Love that sounds mad but well they're part of Mika & beautiful like him you get what I mean?)

Aaaand the master's feet have arrived! :naughty

PDVD_111.jpg

PDVD_113.jpg

see there's nothing wrong with his feet they're lovely like him:wub2: & I'm not really one for feet per se but Mika's are lovely

Yep :das:

Lucy! Look!!

PDVD_105.jpg

my my what manly lovely hands:wub2: is there nothing about that man that isn't beautiful? I think NOT!!! eveything from top to toe seems so perfectly beautiful:wub2: how does he do it:blink: managing to be so beautiful from head to toe?? some people:blink: they're just sooo sexy it's unbelievable

mmm what I'd love those hands to do (shut up now shut up chantelle no smut before the 9pm watershed) oh dang I forgot I'm not on tv am i so there's no watershed (well there should be methinks with all the smut on here lmao:naughty:

I'd soo love those hands to roam all over my body that'd be soo HOT!!

Edited by DarkLight

Ow:boxed: In the past 2 years I was VERY bullied, but those bullies were kicked off of my class fortunately..

aww sorry to hear that neiobi :huglove: glad they've been kicked out now that's good!! so is everything ok at school for you now??

The beauty is relative! :wink2:

I really love Mika but I don't have to love his feet!:blink:

I don't like man's feet in generally, and I think Mika's feet are not very beautiful. But this don't mean that I'm a bigger fan or less fan because of that.:bleh:

The beauty is relative! :wink2:

I really love Mika but I don't have to love his feet!:blink:

I don't like man's feet in generally, and I think Mika's feet are not very beautiful. But this don't mean that I'm a bigger fan or less fan because of that.:bleh:

I never said anyone had to love his feet I just said i don't get why people find them creepy:blink: there's nothing creepy about them at all!