Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

I would really appreciate if someone of you technical wizard could make a screen shot of the moment he is looking up behind the piano, right after finishing My Interpretation in the DVD.:wub2:

He is smiling and his face is glowing with happiness!:mf_lustslow:

He makes the most beautiful face!:blush-anim-cl:

Hi Sienna,I just finished watching my DVD and I saw that scene you're talking about! It is wonderful indeed :wub2: and I'll try to make some caps but later,I'm off to my friend's house to watch the DVD with her :bye:

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aww sorry to hear that neiobi :huglove: glad they've been kicked out now that's good!! so is everything ok at school for you now??

It's okay:bleh:

Yep, sometimes those guys do bug me, but not like they used to, and rarely 'cause they are in other places at school, etc:naughty:

Sienna, I have 2 screencaps of that bit, but I think it looks better to watch, not freeze.

vlcsnap-356564.png

vlcsnap-356645.png

and these two:

vlcsnap-373448.png

vlcsnap-370576.png

so cheeky.

aww he looks so amazing those eyes that smile that beautiful face :wub2:

It's okay:bleh

Yep, sometimes those guys do bug me, but not like they used to, and rarely 'cause they are in other places at school, etc:naughty:

oh that's good:thumb_yello:

Exactly! :wub2: I love his knees!

IMG_2153.jpg

IMG_2158.jpg

I LOVE everything about Mika absolutley EVERYTHING but what is with the ripped jeans???:blink: I've never understood that fashion it's beyond me why it's popular now & why it was popular in the 90's:blink: he's still gorgeous anyhow & so sweet & adorable he could wear a bin bag & still look sexy :wub2:

oooh!:wub2: thank you! pics of his knees are rare...

You're welcome! :wub2: I know,I think those are the only ones I've got.

Except...oh yeah,I have the ones in pijama as well,but I think I haven't uploaded them yet! I must! :roftl:

I LOVE everything about Mika absolutley EVERYTHING but what is with the ripped jeans???:: I've never understood that fashion it's beyond me why it's popular now & why it was popular in the 90'slink: he's still gorgeous anyhow & so sweet & adorable he could wear a bin bag & still look sexy :w2:

I think the boy knows he has gorgeous knees so he wants everyone to see them :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Except...oh yeah,I have the ones in pijama as well,but I think I haven't uploaded them yet! I must! :roftl:

I think the boy knows he has gorgeous knees so he wants everyone to see them :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

the pyjama pics are cute! i have them in my diary...:wub2:

yeah he does have wonderful knees but if he wants to show them off he'd be better in shorts:thumb_yello: far sexier especially tight fitting shorts *phwoaarr that'd be so darn sexy*:wub2:

pyjama pics wha? where?? :blink: Have I missed something??:blink:

You know,the ones where he's in the pijama with blue spots and he plays with his toys! I think those pics were the cover for some chinese/japanese mag.:wink2:

You know,the ones where he's in the pijama with blue spots and he plays with his toys! I think those pics were the cover for some chinese/japanese mag.:wink2:

I think they are talking about these ones:

80vr1o2.jpg etc

Right? Or is there another one with his knees in them? :wub2:

ohhh those pics :doh: yeah I've seen those before i love them:wub2: you know I didn't think they were really pyjamas more a shirt & shorts to be honest but ok they may be pyjamas:blink:

yeah he does have wonderful knees but if he wants to show them off he'd be better in shorts:thumb_yello: far sexier especially tight fitting shorts *phwoaarr that'd be so darn sexy*:wub2:

*imagines the picture* geeeeeeez....:drool:tight shorts! :mf_lustslow: