Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think they are talking about these ones:

80vr1o2.jpg etc

Right? Or is there another one with his knees in them? :w:

6xv4q3c.jpg

mika770.jpg

6qe4kmr.jpg

6oxyt6o.jpg

:wcl:

Carol you have just officially killed me :stretcher:

they are so cute...

Mora than cute!! *melts*

i am sorry, this is off topic, but i am kinda irritated...there is an austrian casting show, i was watching it yesterday, and one guy sang GK, and the judge said: "oh you really have a great falsetto, you sing GK even better than Mika." :boxed::boxed::boxed:

sorry, i just had to tell someone.:bleh:

I agree! Delicious boy! :drool:

mmm he is it's a damned good job he is a human & not a foodstuf or i'd be doomed to be ever so fat he's that yummy:roftl: :lmao: I'm off to mad land now :lmao: anyone care to join me?? 1st stop is perve land then mad land then loony ville then absolutely flippin' crazy land then we can go back to perve land if you like?

i am sorry, this is off topic, but i am kinda irritated...there is an austrian casting show, i was watching it yesterday, and one guy sang GK, and the judge said: "oh you really have a great falsetto, you sing GK even better than Mika." :boxed::boxed::boxed:

ach no one can sing as good as Mika let alone better how dare they say that harummphhhh:mf_swordfight::bonk::chair:

i am sorry, this is off topic, but i am kinda irritated...there is an austrian casting show, i was watching it yesterday, and one guy sang GK, and the judge said: "oh you really have a great falsetto, you sing GK even better than Mika."

Indignation! How could he say such a thing???? :bash:

mmm he is it's a damned good job he is a human & not a foodstuf or i'd be doomed to be ever so fat he's that yummy:roftl: :lmao: I'm off to mad land now :lmao: anyone care to join me?? 1st stop is perve land then mad land then loony ville then absolutely flippin' crazy land then we can go back to perve land if you like?

Yessssssssssssss!!!!! :punk:

i am sorry, this is off topic, but i am kinda irritated...there is an austrian casting show, i was watching it yesterday, and one guy sang GK, and the judge said: "oh you really have a great falsetto, you sing GK even better than Mika." :ed:

sorry, i just had to tell someone.:h:

That is NO WAY! No one can sing GK better than Mika. They're so stupid :sneaky2:

Sorry.... :nauy: He's just so adorable!!!!

I know :tears:

mmm he is it's a damned good job he is a human & not a foodstuf or i'd be doomed to be ever so fat he's that yummy:roao: I'm off to mad land now :lmao: anyone care to join me?? 1st stop is perve land then mad land then loony ville then absolutely flippin' crazy land then we can go back to perve land if you like?

Perve Land sounds like fun :das: I'm in! :roftl:

nah, i am glad you understand.

i meant about it's a good job Mika's human not a foodstuff or i'd be doomed to be fat cause he's so yummy but yeah I sure agree with the frustration about the whole saying that guy sang gk better than Mika absolute outrage that is!!!

i meant about it's a good job Mika's human not a foodstuff or i'd be doomed to be fat cause he's so yummy but yeah I sure agree with the frustration about the whole saying that guy sang gk better than Mika absolute outrage that is!!!

some people simply don't know what's good. *sighs*

but we know, right? :naughty:

some people simply don't know what's good. *sighs*

but we know, right? :naughty:

We know: that's for sure!!! :roftl:

okie dokie flight leaves in 5 minutes be there or miss out on the perve filled fun :lmao:

Oh no!!! I might have to leave soon, but I'll stay as long as I can... :naughty: