Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

maybe we get banned by the Master himself! hmmm...we are good for his ego IMO. i think what we are trying to express is how much we love and adore him and that isn't exactly bad i think. :naughty:
exactly ok maybe i'm overdoing the perving a tad but the point is I love & respect him & think he's THE most sexiest man to ever walk the planet!!!:wink2: I can't help fancying him & getting hot under the collar when I see him, i'm just human & he's just so goddamn hot!!! (as well as being THE sweetest, funniest, most intelligent most adorable man ever!!)

I'm really not meaning to be disrespectful talking about him like this far from it I adore & respect him 100% I hope he wouldn't take it badly & would understand I just fancy him like mad!

Exactly my thoughts! :thumb_yello: he should just get proud of himself if he sees this...:naughty:

yhhheahh, he can be proud...:wub2:

if i was him, i would stare at my reflection all day long!

oh gosh If I was him & as handsome as that I would probably be THE worlds MOST narcissistic person ever I'd be forever staring at myself in the mirror he is just SOOO handsome!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: Edited by DarkLight

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Sienna,I just finished watching my DVD and I saw that scene you're talking about! It is wonderful indeed :wub2: and I'll try to make some caps but later,I'm off to my friend's house to watch the DVD with her :bye:

Lovely!:wub2:

Sienna, I have 2 screencaps of that bit, but I think it looks better to watch, not freeze.

vlcsnap-356645.png

Yes you're right, it's hard to catch the expression!

But this one I think is really good!:wub2:

1. exactly ok maybe i'm overdoing the perving a tad but the point is I love & respect him & think he's THE most sexiest man to ever walk the planet!!!:wink2: I can't help fancying him & getting hot under the collar when I see him, i'm just human & he's just so goddamn hot!!! (as well as being THE sweetest, funniest, most intelligent most adorable man ever!!)

2.oh gosh I I was him & as handsome as that I would probably be THE worlds MOST narcssistic person ever I'd be forever starin g at myself in the mirror he is just SOOO handsome!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

1. i can relate to each and every word, honestly!

2. oh yeah.

Keti gone wild!

Me? Noooo,you're just halucinating :roftl:

oh gosh If I was him & as handsome as that I would probably be THE worlds MOST narcssistic person ever I'd be forever starin g at myself in the mirror he is just SOOO handsome!!!!!!!:mf_lustw:

You're so right!!

Lovely!:wub2:

Yes you're right, it's hard to catch the expression!

But this one I think is really good!:2:

I'm actually about making some right now,but not sure if those are the ones you want...have to upload them.:wink2:

1. i can relate to each and every word, honestly!

2. oh yeah.

ok glad I'm NOT the only lonely one:punk::thumb_yello:

Hola girls!

Greetings from Starrats, Bienie, Biekje, Kaatje, C@rin@ and moi! :bye:

:bleh:

hellooo :bye: how is everyone?? well I hope

that's really weird sometimes. i am in a stable relationship, but i have never felt for a man like i do for Mika!!! (is this an english sentence...?)

:roftl: it is. :wub2:

Hiiiiiiiiii We're great! We just watched the dvd and we really enjoyed it!!

*goes off to join the party again*

:hugl:

Really? I'm glad! I said that the DVD was great! Can't wait to see you all on here again! :huglove:

whatever he is - he's hot. :stretcher:

it was a short moment, but i will never forget what the touch of his hand feels like... ::

I can imagine...:wub2:

that's really weird sometimes. i am in a stable relationship, but i have never felt for a man like i do for Mika!!! (is this an english sentence...?)

I get what you're talking about girl don't worry:thumb_yello::punk: yeah I know what you mean no one has ever made me feel like Mika does it's interesting & baffling at the same time

how can one human being make us all lose our minds????????????

'cause not only is he THE hottest thing to grace the planet but he's sweet, funny, intelligent, down to earth he's like a regular guy & not an arrogant up himself 'celebrity' he's cute, beautiful inside & out & he's quirky in THE most lovable sweet adorable way:wub2: & he's obviously got such strength giving what he has overcome in life & he has a lot of determination too I don't know about you guys but that attracts me to him more than his sexiness!!!:thumb_yello:

1. I get what you're talking about girl don't worry:thumb_yello::punk: yeah I know what you mean no one has ever made me feel like Mika does it's interesting & baffling at the same time

2. 'cause not only is he THE hottest thing to grace the planet but he's sweet, funny, intelligent, down to earth he's like a regular guy & not an arrogant up himself 'celebrity' he's cute, beautiful inside & out & he's quirky in THE most lovable sweet adorable way:wub2: & he's obviously got such strength giving what he has overcome in life & he has a lot of determination too I don't know about you guys but that attracts me to him more than his sexiness!!!:thumb_yello:

1. he is... *ircazo in lack of words right now*

2. he is... *gives up*

sorry, but i have to post it again:

l_c5317d2debc2c9c575c57f238a313f6d.jpg

i'm better with pictures right now than with words...

Hello everyone !!! :bye:

Hey Lucy! :huglove:

1. he is... *ircazo in lack of words right now*

2. he is... *gives up*

sorry, but i have to post it again:

l_c5317d2debc2c9c575c57f238a313f6d.jpg

i'm better with pictures right now than with words...

:roftl:

"Favourite Chicken" and "Sexshop" - one next to the other!! :floor:

Hey Lucy! :huglove:

:roftl:

"Favourite Chicken" and "Sexshop" - one next to the other!! :floor:

it's so cool...i came to Amsterdam to see Mika and found this...:naughty:

but why does it say "sexshop" and at the same entrance "rent a bike"...?

'cause not only is he THE hottest thing to grace the planet but he's sweet, funny, intelligent, down to earth he's like a regular guy & not an arrogant up himself 'celebrity' he's cute, beautiful inside & out & he's quirky in THE most lovable sweet adorable way:wub2: & he's obviously got such strength giving what he has overcome in life & he has a lot of determination too I don't know about you guys but that attracts me to him more than his sexiness!!!:thumb_yello:

This is what we really can call a whole package!:roftl:

You said it so well!:wub2:

And last but not least...the man can create music too!:naughty: