Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

hello! :naughty: join the chicken flight!

Hey Lucy! :huglove:

hey luuuccyyyyy helloooooo :huglove: how the dickens are you girl?? I hope you're well:thumb_yello:

hello !

I spent the day in bed with an infection in my eye, I couldn't open the right eye, it seemed that he had a giant dust there :blink: horrible situation, but now I'm better. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Lucy! :huglove:

:roftl:

"Favourite Chicken" and "Sexshop" - one next to the other!! :floor:

yeah that's sooo funny :naughty:

it's so cool...i came to Amsterdam to see Mika and found this...:naughty:

but why does it say "sexshop" and at the same entrance "rent a bike"...?

no idea that's weird & totally baffling!!!:blink:

it's so cool...i came to Amsterdam to see Mika and found this...:naughty:

but why does it say "sexshop" and at the same entrance "rent a bike"...?

Genial.

I think it's because the two shops ARE in the same entrance...you know,you have one entrance and when you come in there's a few more in it :wink2: hope that makes sense :blink:

hello !

I spent the day in bed with an infection in my eye, I couldn't open the right eye, it seemed that he had a giant dust there :blink: horrible situation, but now I'm better. :thumb_yello:[/QUOT

Awww hope you'll get better! :huglove:

DoIneedtosayanythingelse.jpg

This is what we really can call a whole package!:roftl:

You said it so well!:wub2

And last but not least...the man can create music too!:naughty:

oh yes indeed how could i forget the amazing music that voice & his piano playing talent

hello !

I spent the day in bed with an infection in my eye, I couldn't open the right eye, it seemed that he had a giant dust there :blink: horrible situation, but now I'm better. :thumb_yello

aww so sorry to hear that :huglove: glad your better now:thumb_yello:

I was crummy this morning I woke up feeling in a funny way emotionally & a bit distant & detached & a bit teary for no apparent reason:blink: (i guess it's a 'side effect' shall we say of being heartbroken & suffering a nervous breakdown)

I'm a lot better now Mika cheered me up with his lovely music & smile & now Im having a good laugh with everyone on here:thumb_yello:

Genial.

I think it's because the two shops ARE in the same entrance...you know,you have one entrance and when you come in there's a few more in it :wink2: hope that makes sense :blink:

yeah, i know what you mean. :naughty:

or: you can either ride a chicken or a bike!

Awww hope you'll get better! :huglove:

DoIneedtosayanythingelse.jpg

aww so sorry to hear that :huglove: glad your better now:thumb_yello:

I was crummy this morning I woke up feeling in a funny way emotionally & a bit distant & detached & a bit teary for no apparent reason:blink: (i guess it's a 'side effect' shall we say of being heartbroken & suffering a nervous breakdown)

I'm a lot better now Mika cheered me up with his lovely music & smile & now Im having a good laugh with everyone on here:thumb_yello:

thanks girls, nothing better than Mika to cure ALL our problems :wub2:

I lost a good conversation here, isn't? :naughty:

Well,pretty much of it :naughty: but it's not finished so you can joinnnnnn!! :boing:

yeah, i know what you mean. :naughty:

or: you can either ride a chicken or a bike!

Well,that makes sense alright....:roftl:

thanks girls, nothing better than Mika to cure ALL our problems :wub2:

indeed that's so true he's helped me through so much sh**y stuff I've been through these past 11 months & given me strength to carry on despite my life sucking like hell so I'll always Love him for that:wub2:

gosh how did I go from being the ringmaster of an all out smut fest to being the sloppy soppy one in such a short space of time??:blink:

'tis funny what Mika does to me (in more ways than one lmao) hehe:naughty::roftl:

Edited by DarkLight
another flippin' typo goddamit *slaps self hard*

indeed that's so true he's helped me through so much sh**y stuff I've been through these past 11 months & given me strength to carry on despite my life sucking like hell so I'll always Love him for that:wub2:

gosh how did I go from being the ringmaster of an all out smut fest to being the sloppy soppy one in such a short space of time??:blink:

'tis funny what Mika does to me (in more ways than one lmao) hehe:naughty::roftl:

Mika does weird things to me.

Well,pretty much of it :naughty: but it's not finished so you can joinnnnnn!! :boing:

Well,that makes sense alright....:roftl:

well for the moment I personally have quit being smutty & have moved on to being sloppy & soppy about Mika:wub2::mf_lustslow:

I just lurrrvvveee that guy!!:wub2: how can anyone NOT???:blink:

Edited by DarkLight
quit quite?? two different words chantelle you t*t

well for the moment I personally have quit being smutty & have moved on to being sloppy & soppy about Mika:wub2::mf_lustslow:

I just lurrrvvveee that guy!!:wub2: how can anyone NOT???:blink:

I dunnoooooooooooooooo!!!! He totally messed up my mind. :blink:

ay.jpg