Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nah thanks I think i'll pass I want mika chicken all to myself thank you

yeah seriously! it'd be hilarious go on go on gooo onnn dooo ittt you know you wanna:naughty:

:roftl:

Okay but I'll do it tomorrow! Is tomorrow okay? My dad is yelling at me,I must go. :tears:

:roftl:

Okay but I'll do it tomorrow! Is tomorrow okay? My dad is yelling at me,I must go. :tears:

ok tomorrow tommorrow you'll do it tomorrow (sorry i'm off on one again) lmao I think i overdosed on my mad pills again this morning lmao:roftl::naughty::punk:

Hello :boing: how are you? and your sis? :boing:

Lucyyyyyyyy!!!

We're both doing really well! We just went and ate sushi for the first time! It was delicious!

I can't stay long, I still have to finish my math homework :tears: but I wanted to say hi!!! :wub2:

Lucyyyyyyyy!!!

We're both doing really well! We just went and ate sushi for the first time! It was delicious!

I can't stay long, I still have to finish my math homework :tears: but I wanted to say hi!!! :wub2:

Hiiii ! well, i hate fish and I don't eat meat so .... lets change of subject :naughty:

homework on saturday? :thumbdown: that's sucks, hope to see you when you back :bye:

oh well, i need some sleep. :naughty:

have a mikagasmic night everybody! :punk:

goodnight to you

what will yo do tomorrow? what did i miss?

oh well, i need some sleep. :naughty:

have a mikagasmic night everybody! :punk:

G'night keti and ircazo! And everyone else, I'm going too:huglove:

Have a nice night!!

goodnight ircazo, neiobi :bye: see you tomorrow :punk::thumb_yello:

Hiiii ! well, i hate fish and I don't eat meat so .... lets change of subject :naughty:

homework on saturday? :thumbdown: that's sucks, hope to see you when you back :bye:

Haha, okay. I'm about half way done with my assignment so hopefully I will be back soon. If not, good night everyone!!!! :wub2: