Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

of course that I prefer Mika kissing me :blush-anim-cl:

ohh who wouldn't :mf_lustslow:

But I muuuuust :tears

See ya tomorrow girls :huglove

2yzk36r.jpg

8x5zr4.jpg

AWW SEE YOU TOMORROW KETI GOODNIGHT :bye:

I just love watch mens kissing, what can I do? it's so cute, sometimes is more delicate, more beautiful than a man and a woman, jmo :thumb_yello:

ok but i wasn't talking about that just the other stuff :naughty:

if I can't be with him :wink2:

i prefer see him with another gorgeous man than with some, some, some, Britney of life, or Paris Hilton :puking:

but it's ok, because I know that I'm going to stay with him :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

see this is the bit what I was talking about:punk:

oh that? but is simply the truth, he is gonna stay with me :snog:

:kaf: I can see the future, you know? :naughty:

lol yeah right well I was told I was gonna marry a curly haired older man!! NO SERIOUSLY!!! I kid you NOT!!! a psychic called sylvia in my old hometown of Lincoln told me that!! about 2 years ago when she did a reading for me!!!!!

So I reckon he's gonna be mine you know

(well a girl can dream right!!) lol

knowing my luck I WILL marry a curly haired older man only it won't be Mika

lol yeah right well I was told I was gonna marry a curly haired older man!! NO SERIOUSLY!!! I kid you NOT!!! a psychic called sylvia in my old hometown of Lincoln told me that!! about 2 years ago when she did a reading for me!!!!!

So I reckon he's gonna be mine you know

(well a girl can dream right!!) lol

knowing my luck I WILL marry a curly haired older man only it won't be Mika

we only can wait and see what the future will bring to us, and stalk Mika when we can :wink2::naughty: and hope that he doesn't appear with some Brit or Paris of life ... :thumbdown:

wow! Your sig is just: wow :mf_lustslow you're sooo right!

ok guys xD I've found another pic xD well don't look at his trousers :naughty roftl

6tl9p3.jpg

sorry who's sig was you on about?

we only can wait and see what the future will bring to us, and stalk Mika when we can :wink2::naughty: and hope that he doesn't appear with some Brit or Paris of life ... :thumbdown:

indeed only time will tell but as i say knowing my damned bad luck I'll just marry some other older curly haired man which would be so damned unfair :thumbdown: want Miiiiiiikaaaaaaaa *sobs*

but I can't !!! I have to look :naughty:

mmm me too I can't help but look :das:

:das: goooosh :rolls_eyes:

:das:

sorry who's sig was you on about?

indeed only time will tell but as i say knowing my damned bad luck I'll just marry some other older curly haired man which would be so damned unfair :thumbdown: want Miiiiiiikaaaaaaaa *sobs*

mmm me too I can't help but look :das:

I don't even know if I'll marry, I would like to marry with Mika (of course) but I never was that kind of girl crazy to get married :bleh:

:das:

I don't even know if I'll marry, I would like to marry with Mika (of course) but I never was that kind of girl crazy to get married :bleh:

oh I've ALWAYS wanted to get married it's extremelly important to me Idk why? I guess 'cause I'm a soppy romantic & feel it's a sweet & beautiful thing to legally commit yourself to one person for ever:wub2:

At the moment after having my heart ripped to shreds part of me feels i could never fall in love again let alone marry but I'm sure i will get there one day I'm sure i'll feel differently if & when i meet a decent sweet guy (like Mika):wub2:

oh I've ALWAYS wanted to get married it's extremelly important to me Idk why? I guess 'cause I'm a soppy romantic & feel it's a sweet & beautiful thing to legally commit yourself to one person for ever:wub2:

At the moment after having my heart ripped to shreds part of me feels i could never fall in love again let alone marry but I'm sure i will get there one day I'm sure i'll feel differently if & when i meet a decent sweet guy (like Mika):wub2:

but unfortunately, you get married doesn't mean being with the same person for all your life, there are just a few people who can get what Mr. and Mrs. Penniman have :wub2:

but unfortunately, you get married doesn't mean being with the same person for all your life, there are just a few people who can get what Mr. and Mrs. Penniman have :wub2:

true but if you work at it hard & don't rush into things you have a good chance of it working!

my parents divorced when I was a 2 years old but it doesn't stop me from believing I can make a better go at marriage than they did

I'm determined to give it a try one day I'm a loving person with determination & I'd work hard at my relationship/marriage

when I get married I'm determined it'll last forever (I just hope it will)

true but if you work at it hard & don't rush into things you have a good chance of it working!

my parents divorced when I was a 2 years old but it doesn't stop me from believing I can make a better go at marriage than they did

I'm determined to give it a try one day I'm a loving person with determination & I'd work hard at my relationship/marriage

when I get married I'm determined it'll last forever (I just hope it will)

I also believe in that, there's some people who already quit when the first problems appear, it's sad :no:

I also believe in that, there's some people who already quit when the first problems appear, it's sad :no:

mmm indeed it is

I don't believe in giving up on a relationship at the 1st sign of problems I'd work & work & work at it & try my damndest to sort ut whatever was wrong I don't intend to just let my marriage fail at the 1st sign of struggles & troubles I'm NOT hat kinda girl at all

Marriage & love are VERY important things to me very important indeed!!!!!

I'd make sure i stayed by my husbands side no matter what trials & tribulations life threw at us

mmm indeed it is

I don't believe in giving up on a relationship at the 1st sign of problems I'd work & work & work at it & try my damndest to sort ut whatever was wrong I don't intend to just let my marriage fail at the 1st sign of struggles & troubles I'm NOT hat kinda girl at all

Marriage & love are VERY important things to me very important indeed!!!!!

I'd make sure i stayed by my husbands side no matter what trials & tribulations life threw at us

me and Mika also :thumb_yello:

I'll eat something, back in a minute, or two, or ten, but I back :bleh: