Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

No worries. Hopefully some laughed at it. I certainly did as I was making it and 2 others that go with it, but I won't post them here now.

Just have to say that I have photoshopped that one and many others.. I don't mind it if someone doesn't find it funny, because I make them out of boredom and it makes me laugh. But when people start saying "I hate it" or "it sux", it's a tad cruel, and I'm offended. And it's not just about things I've made but also things others have made aswell.

Just my opinion. Laugh/Don't laugh - but don't be mean.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's wrong? :blink::sad:

Don't look at the mouth, I couldn't get the right time :roftl: It's the eyes you should look at :mf_rosetinted: (and the hair and everyting else, but not the mouth :P)

Yes, I said that too a year ago ...

it's just not my type :thumb_yello:

what do you mean? that in the future I'll find other and then Mika will no longer be the only one whom I have eyes to see? is that? :thumbdown::bleh:

No worries. Hopefully some laughed at it. I certainly did as I was making it and 2 others that go with it, but I won't post them here now.

Just have to say that I have photoshopped that one and many others.. I don't mind it if someone doesn't find it funny, because I make them out of boredom and it makes me laugh. But when people start saying "I hate it" or "it sux", it's a tad cruel, and I'm offended. And it's not just about things I've made but also things others have made aswell.

Just my opinion. Laugh/Don't laugh - but don't be mean.

I'm sorry you feel that way :sad:

But I do understand .. if I would make something and people would say that it sux, that's just awful :boxed: Especially when you spended some time on making it... Not fun to read something like that :boxed:

:huglove:

it's just not my type :thumb_yello:

what do you mean? that in the future I'll find other and then Mika will no longer be the only one whom I have eyes to see? is that? :thumbdown::bleh:

Well, that's possible I guess :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I don't know if he is my type (do I even have a type?) .. but I like him :P (mostly because of his playing, but a little bit for the guy he is .. pff, how do I say that .. the way he acts in interview and stuff.. :wink2:)

Yes :mf_rosetinted:

hello guys I'm back :bye::huglove:

of course they are interesting, I really love that butt :roftl

oh hun, don't say that, you will marry with Jim and I will marry with Mika, think positive :punk thumb_yello

no youre NOT gonna marry Mika I am:mf_rosetinted: get your paws of girl I told you before he's miinnneee All MINE I tell you:bleh::mf_rosetinted:

You're angry because lionardo dicaprio is in it? It's his movie...:blink

yeah I know that but he fricken' sucks:thumbdown: bleuughh

hello guys I'm back :bye :huglove

no youre NOT gonna marry Mika I am:mf_rosetinted: get your paws of girl I told you before he's miinnneee All MINE I tell you:bleh::mf_rosetinted

Hi :bye:

Hmmmmmmmmmm ... I think I'll maybe stick with jim then ... :roftl: Too much competition for Mika :blink: (although jim is very populair too :boxed: but not here.. :roftl:)

Hi :bye

Hmmmmmmmmmm ... I think I'll maybe stick with jim then ... :roftl: Too much competition for Mika :blink: (although jim is very populair too :boxed: but not here.. :roftl:)

yeah stick to jim it's the best idea!!!:punk:

heya ! I'm a delicate and shy girl, I don't have paws :not: :blush-anim-cl:

ok you don't have paws then, keep your mitts/hands off him whatever you wanna call them don't be picky just keep them offa MY Mika you or else:mf_rosetinted:

Hey guys, I'm going .. the battery of my laptop is almost dead (and I'm not gonna put the power in because its over 2 AM now :blink::roftl:).

Talk to you soon!

goodnight crazy Dutch :bye:

Heyyyy Lucy! it's been a while! i'm usually on fourplets! :bleh:

l_3012f543835c54901e05a91c290ddc2c.jpg

edit: bye bienie!!!

Hello, I know ! your sis tell me, and I say to her that I'm always here on Mikagasmic, something holds me here, but I don't know what it is :blink::bleh:

how are you?

Hey guys, I'm going .. the battery of my laptop is almost dead (and I'm not gonna put the power in because its over 2 AM now :blink::roftl:).

Talk to you soon! :bye:

ok goodnight :bye: see you tomorrow :huglove:

Heyyyy Lucy! it's been a while! i'm usually on fourplets! :bleh:

l_3012f543835c54901e05a91c290ddc2c.jpg

edit: bye bienie!!!

may I ask wtf is the fourplets?? & where is that thread?? I've never seen it but have heared it being mentioned many times!!!

goodnight crazy Dutch :bye:

Hello, I know ! your sis tell me, and I say to her that I'm always here on Mikagasmic, something holds me here, but I don't know what it is :blink::bleh:

how are you?

i wonder!

could it be....

suit18.jpg

...that face? :naughty:

ok goodnight :bye: see you tomorrow :huglove:

may I ask wtf is the fourplets?? & where is that thread?? I've never seen it but have heared it being mentioned many times!!!

i'm sure you've seen it--it's the thirteenturningfourteensoonandallmikaobsessives thread. we just call ourselves the fourplets. beware--we're crazy.

I'm not scared easily, bring it on woman !!! :boxingst arwars::mf_swordfight

ok here goes hiiiyaaaaaaa *karate chop* take that & that & thaaaatttttt hiyaayaa:boxing: :fish: :starwars: :poke::mf_swordfight:

don't forget I'm a professionally trained karate expert I can take you on anytime missy:bleh:

i wonder!

could it be....

suit18.jpg

i'm sure you've seen it--it's the thirteenturningfourteensoonandallmikaobsessives thread. we just call ourselves the fourplets. beware--we're crazy.

phwoooaaaaarr he looks gooorgeeeousss in that pic *swoons*

oh I see i thought there was a thread called the fourplets I wondered why I'd not seen it lmao

don't worry I myself am crazy just ask anyone who was on here a couple of nights ago:bleh:

phwoooaaaaarr he looks gooorgeeeousss in that pic *swoons*

oh I see i thought there was a thread called the fourplets I wondered why I'd not seen it lmao

don't worry I myself am crazy just ask anyone who was on here a couple of nights ago:bleh:

...oh dear :boxed:

yeah, that's us! it confuses a lot of people, don't worry!

i know! all the ones from that day he looks like an angel!

i wonder!

could it be....

suit18.jpg

that face and the rest, and what a rest :wub2:

ok here goes hiiiyaaaaaaa *karate chop* take that & that & thaaaatttttt hiyaayaa:boxing:

don't forget I'm a professionally trained karate expert I can take you on anytime missy:bleh:

Mika is telling me to tell to you to SHUT UP !!!!!

ok, I'm more calm now :boxed:

that face and the rest, and what a rest :wub2:

Mika is telling me to tell to you to SHUT UP !!!!!

ok, I'm more calm now :boxed:

hmm get you:mf_rosetinted: you shut up you, you're only jealous as Mika likes me more than you & we have chicken almost every night & it's hot & steamy too:bleh:

don't make me tell you about our mad steamy passionate night of chicken & tender lovin' it might just make your blood boil with jealousy:bleh::mf_rosetinted: