Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What the hell is that man doing?? :shocked:

PetitMika answered...:wink2:

You mean like...a pillow? what's a pillowcase?

Mika was complaining about his "Childbearing hips" and the guy was like "Can I feel?" and Mika was like "Sure!". It was great. On YouTube somewhere...I'll look for it.

Edit: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=llWnoH5gPNg

I must say Mika didn't seem very comfy about that...he was more like confused:"Errrmm...yeah,I mean sure..." .

yes, there's a problem with that?:mf_rosetinted

and I ask the same question :

ps: hey I just did my 1.000 post !!! nk:

What do you think?:mf_rosetinted:

Congrats!! :yay:

wuuuuuohohoho:: what's going on here?:mf_roset

im gonna go to sleep now.

seeeee ya tomorrow,sweat dreams every1

:huglove

105f6d1a.jpg

He is touching him oh so badly...:wub2:

:mf_rosetinted:

Well what the hell you think it is,the damn interviewer wants to convince that Mika has child bearing hips himself :mf_rosetinted: not what you thought,really...

Sweet dreams Dani to you too :huglove:

Mika was complaining about his "Childbearing hips" and the guy was like "Can I feel?" and Mika was like "Sure!". It was great. On YouTube somewhere...I'll look for it.

Edit: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=llWnoH5gPNg

Thanks hun, btw, how's your name? yes I'm curious :mf_rosetinted:

I wanna feel too! :das:

God knows how much I wanna feel too :naughty:

There's the part of that interview where he says that he likes big dancers very much cos they can 'shake it' :das:

I'm a big girl, I'm brazilian, I can shake baby, just come here :das:

Oh THAT!!! Omg! :shocked: I want it!

haha i want it too.. damn that i just brought my six-monthly allowance of mika-stuff (i was spending so much i decided i was allowed to buy a certain amount over six months, otherwise i would go broke. damn its hard sticking to it... )

:

I don't think Keti, that is the problem :roftl:

:

So you consider me a monster...okay okay then...if that's what you think about me :tears:

haha i want it too.. damn that i just brought my six-monthly allowance of mika-stuff (i was spending so much i decided i was allowed to buy a certain amount over six months, otherwise i would go broke. damn its hard sticking to it... )

Haha,I know! I had lots of money for my birthday,and I promised to myself that I WILL save some money...but now it's almost all gone :naughty:

i have my birthday and christmas next month so i can put all my lame presents on ebay in january.. and have more lovely cash lol

no offence to people who buy me expensive shampoo, but i would much rather have a mika flip-book lol

Hah exactly,me too! I would like so much to have all those gorgeous stuff from mikasounds...but I don't know if they do deliver to my country...:thumbdown: where do you live?

a little cutie and fluffy monter, like the ones on Happy Ending video :wub2:

:roftl: don't get mad with me please !!! :blush-anim-cl:

But...but I thought I was a bunny from the video! I'm Chubby Bunny,I always am! Or some kind of a bunny at least :tears: