Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pb070015lq4.jpg

You know...the pic on the right...it's like I'm seeing myself there. Cos I'm an artist too,a painter...just IMAGINE me and Mika working on some artwork together we would be like... AAH!!

this came on the deluxe version of DVD? this version will not be sold here :crybaby: I'm gonna die :sad: I want that man ... I mean I want that book :naughty::bleh:

this came on the deluxe version of DVD? this version will not be sold here :crybaby: I'm gonna die :sad: I want that man ... I mean I want that book :naughty::bleh:

I don't get it!! What's the difference between the deluxe version and the normal one? Was LICM DVD the deluxe or normal?

the pics that you posted is from the documentary? and that pic of the pic that Avoca posted? that is from the deluxe version? help me understand this, per favore !!!! :bleh:

I think the pics Dani posted are from the documentary,and the pic Avoca posted are from the DVD booklet,like the previous DVD had the booklet...I think it's the same 'normal' version,because I think Avoca said that she didn't buy the deluxe version as well.:wink2:

I don't get it!! What's the difference between the deluxe version and the normal one? Was LICM DVD the deluxe or normal?

the deluxe version is more fancy and more expensive, and I think the pic that Avoca posted is from the deluxe version, i think, but i don't have sure :bleh:

read here pls http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1932701&postcount=58

I got the deluxe version, btw.

the pics on my gallery (aka the one above and more see my sig link) are from dvd booklet, as you may see.

dani screencapped the dvd instead, plus she posted some b/w piocs of the booklet.

I think both versions have booklets but the deluxe one is richer.

anyway,I'm gonna picture every pic of the deluxe booklet. stay tuned.

the deluxe version is more fancy and more expensive, and I think the pic that Avoca posted is from the deluxe version, i think, but i don't have sure :bleh:

I answered you in my previous post :naughty: there's no deluxe version for now....

the pics that you posted is from the documentary? and that pic of the pic that Avoca posted? that is from the deluxe version? help me understand this, per favore !!!! :bleh:

the pics that I posted are from the documentary and from the show.....

the pics that Avoca posted are from the deluxe version :wink2:

read here pls http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1932701&postcount=58

the pics on my gallery (aka the one above and more see my sig link) are from dvd booklet, as you may see.

dani screencapped the dvd instead, plus she posted some b/w piocs of the booklet.

Uhuh,then I misunderstood you! I thought you said you didn't get the deluxe one and that you'll buy it when it comes out...but okay,I'm waiting! :boing:

And how much does the deluxe one cost??

Thank you for clarifying my mind Avoca :punk:

btw, I love your site, is so complete, organized and how the photos are of Mika the site is beautiful, of course :naughty:

thx, lollipop love, very sweet of you :blush-anim-cl:

the deluxe version is out too, yes. i paid it 26 €. some people paid it 28 € some others less. smt along that line though. not dramatic. it's what i paid LICM anyway.

I answered you in my previous post :naughty: there's no deluxe version for now....

I saw your post after that my post had already been posted, get it?

:roftl:

the pics that I posted are from the documentary and from the show.....

the pics that Avoca posted are from the deluxe version :wink2:

grazie Dani :huglove:

the deluxe version is out too, yes. i paid it 26 €. some people paid it 28 € some others less. smt along that line though. not dramatic. it's what i paid LICM anyway.

Yeah,I paid LICM DVD 23 euros in Berlin...does it write on the cover that it's the deluxe version? Or you can see it only by the prise?

no, it doesn't say anything. :boxed:

Aw yeah,I just realized you see it's the deluxe version if it's not in the plastic box yet it looks like a book :doh::naughty:

Hi Keti! :bye: How are you today?

imgp4083-copie.jpg

I'm fine,thanks! And how are you?

23uzjww.jpg

hello Kaatje :bye: how are you?

Hi Lucy! :bye: I'm fine, thnx. How about you?

Aw yeah,I just realized you see it's the deluxe version if it's not in the plastic box yet it looks like a book :doh::naughty:

I'm fine,thanks! And how are you?

23uzjww.jpg

Yup that's right. I've got the deluxe LICM and that's the same, it's like a little book.

I'm fine Keti, thnx.

Been pretty busy these last days, so I hardly visited this thread. But I'll make up for it tonight.

london25-05.jpg

Yup that's right. I've got the deluxe LICM and that's the same, it's like a little book.

I'm fine Keti, thnx.

Been pretty busy these last days, so I hardly visited this thread. But I'll make up for it tonight.

london25-05.jpg

I have a deluxe version then too...:wub2:

Yes,I wondered every night where you were!:shocked: I'm so glad you finally came,I missed you :huglove:

92305048os4.jpg