Reviews dvd Parc Des Princes

Moonlightchild

I've finished playing the documentary whining drinking game. There's some excellent quality whining including Kanye West having Es Devlin but not him, his 200 meetings, the late dragon, the ridiculous headdress, and his omnipresent lack of sleep. His staff learnt well from him including his costume makers and band. Well done, Mika, you didn't disappoint. I'm well inebriated now. :thumb_yello:

Aw, isn't it nice when someone really lives up to your expectations?:wub2:

All good and the world rolls on, just like it shall!:wink2:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, a few hours later (and a whole bottle of booze down) I'm done. Overall despite some flaws I think it was a good concert. :thumb_yello: Visually it was interesting but I agree that the way it was filmed didn't capture it well. The editing too could have been more dynamic (and have less arse zooming :rolls_eyes:). As for the performance he was in good form for most of it, except Rain which was was awful (but then again so far it's always been awful with the incoherent wailing like a cat in heat). I didn't like the cover choice Just Can't Get Enough, I like his previous duets with Saranayde much better. The astronaut kid tap dancing was just weird, not surreal as hoped, just weird. Saranayde's dress tentacles was also an odd choice. Luke was lacking as Gray Skelly of course, but alas that won't change. Anyway, I'll probably have to watch it again when sober, maybe I'll notice more. :naughty:

My DVD came in the mail today! :woot_jump:

Anywaysssss, I've watched both the documentary and show and thought it was fantastic! He really put a lot into this show and I think he worked the stage really well. The documentary was so-sp, but I loved the part where he gets really excited about his trucks driving next to him :wub2: I also loved seeing his expression when he saw the stadium for the first time.

Rain was absolutely beautiful...I love it still :wub2:

So yeah, I loved it and Mika should be very proud :bow::thumb_yello:

Anywaysssss, I've watched both the documentary and show and thought it was fantastic! He really put a lot into this show and I think he worked the stage really well. The documentary was so-sp, but I loved the part where he gets really excited about his trucks driving next to him :wub2: I also loved seeing his expression when he saw the stadium for the first time.

where did you order it from?

deluxe or stantard?

so much for dec. 16 huh? :naughty:

It was deluxe. I should've just bought the standard though...I really don't have the kind of money to be blowing on DVDs right before Christmas :naughty:

If you're patient then Dec.16 is the release date :naughty:

It was deluxe. I should've just bought the standard though...I really don't have the kind of money to be blowing on DVDs right before Christmas :naughty:

If you're patient then Dec.16 is the release date :naughty:

:naughty: well right now, it looks like the price of deluxe and standard is the same. i am patient, i'll most likely just pick it up from the local shop.

but i have to buy 5 copies (xmas gifts, except for mine :naughty:, unless i put it under the tree with a tag that reads: from: me to:me )

Glad it came and that you enjoyed it:thumb_yello:

:naughty: well right now, it looks like the price of deluxe and standard is the same. i am patient, i'll most likely just pick it up from the local shop.

but i have to buy 5 copies (xmas gifts, except for mine :naughty:, unless i put it under the tree with a tag that reads: from: me to:me )

Why 5? :shocked:

Glad it came and that you enjoyed it:thumb_yello:

Thank you :biggrin2:

I've just got back my internet connection after four days...and I can finally post my comment about the PdP gig, which I watched last Saturday :wub2:

It's difficult to find the proper words :blush-anim-cl: I believe everything was perfect, even though M was very nervous at the beginning :huglove:

It's true that the smile on his face makes the gig special and fun to watch, but I cried a little during Any Other World, dunno why that song always makes me shiver in live shows...

The silver jacket is really amazing and I also like the shirt he wears in the final part during Grace Kelly. The only thing I didn't find convincing was actually the dragon...sorry M! :naughty:

can't wait to watch it again :punk:

haha well your language is naturally french...I really love the french version of Grace Kelly...I hear it everyday...but I tried to read the text...he is sooooooo fast :shocked:

Do you would have understood it if you didn't know the lyrics??:shocked:

:woot_jump: YAYYAAYAYYAYAYAY

gifts!! (no... i don't have ocd in 5!)

for my sons' girlfriends, 2 nieces and moi!

Aww, how cute, a Mika family :wub2:

(Or are you just getting it for them in hopes of them becoming a fan :naughty:)

i am very pleased you finally got it, fmbm! :punk:

Thanks Avoca! I appreciate your help before:huglove: