Mika's hopefully upcoming 2009 tour

identicaltwin3

"It’s a hard venue to do!"

As in 'hard to get it :mad:' or 'doesn't feel up to it :thumbdown:' ? You were there, what do you think he meant ?

"He won't play there in the near future"

As in 'doesn't intend to' or 'is unlikely to get that venue :mad:' ?

Oh sorry, I didn't see this!

Yes the question is what he really meant, I don't know.

And there was no time to ask him at the moment because immediately he heard of the petition he started to laugh so much and told Sariflor not to film him when he was talking, and somehow the moment was passed.:naughty:

I think we were about 100 people in that room and everyone wanted to talk to him….so…you have to be really quick!:roftl:

And not for even a second hesitate!

But after discussing it with other people who have actually been to RAH, we think he meant musically wise, acoustically wise.

Interesting though!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This side of the world would make ME happy...and a few thousand others....

Anywhere in Asia/Pacific would be good Mika, we have whinged and whinged endlessly about this.....would you like us to start up again??:mf_rosetinted::wink2:

"It’s a hard venue to do!"

As in 'hard to get it :mad:' or 'doesn't feel up to it :thumbdown:' ? You were there, what do you think he meant ?

Oh sorry, I didn't see this!

Yes the question is what he really meant, I don't know.

And there was no time to ask him at the moment because immediately he heard of the petition he started to laugh so much and told Sariflor not to film him when he was talking, and somehow the moment was passed.:naughty:

I think we were about 100 people in that room and everyone wanted to talk to him….so…you have to be really quick!:roftl:

And not for even a second hesitate!

But after discussing it with other people who have actually been to RAH, we think he meant musically wise, acoustically wise.

Interesting though!

This is "the moment" :roftl:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=38036339

We got him to elaborate a bit more about this in Madrid, and he basically said that it was a difficult venue to play, he didn't really like it or quite want to do it, and am not really sure why that was.

You know Mika, if he doesn't really want to tell, he's like a politician: he will confuse you and say nothing :naughty:.

Bottom line is: he doesn't want to play there.

Doesn't intend to IMO. But Sari said that already :wink2:

I still think it's because he doesn't fancy a huge troop of rabid fans hanging around his neighbourhood.

Do you think? Fan tourism in wiz district would be just an annoying side effect of a home match. If Paris is so supersuperspecially amazing for him to play, then I'm tempted to believe that he kinda enjoys playing London, too. He could still go for a fancy hotel for the critical period of time :naughty:

:lol3:

This is "the moment" COLOR]

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=38036339

We got him to elaborate a bit more about this in Madrid, and he basically said that it was a difficult venue to play, he didn't really like it or quite want to do it, and am not really sure why that was.

You know Mika, if he doesn't really want to tell, he's like a politician: he will confuse you and say nothing.

Bottom line is: he doesn't want to play there.

He must be chickening out because if he had a logical, confessable, dignified reason he would tell us (even politicians speak the whole, unadulterated truth sometimes :lol3:).

So the venue impresses him ? How endearing :wub2:, a tiger afraid of a field mouse ! I had heard about elephants freaking out when they saw one but I didn't know about tigers.

Seriously, what's wrong with him ? I thought challenges turned him on, and the PdesP was a bigger one. Unless he is afraid to make a fool of himself in the town he calls home ? Weird... but so is Mika.

And the chances of his making a fool of himself as an artist are nil :flowers2::bow::king:. Isn't he aware of that :sad: ?

He must be chickening out because if he had a logical, confessable, dignified reason he would tell us (even politicians speak the whole, unadulterated truth sometimes :lol3:).

So the venue impresses him ? How endearing, a tiger afraid of a field mouse ! I had heard about elephants freaking out when they saw one but I didn't know about tigers.

Seriously, what's wrong with him ? I thought challenges turned him on, and the PdesP was a bigger one. Unless he is afraid to make a fool of himself in the town he calls home ? Weird... but so is Mika.

And the chances of his making a fool of himself as an artist are nil :flowers2::bow::king:. Isn't he aware of that ?

Interesting points!:thumb_yello:

Has the Paris venue the same dignity as RAH?

I don't know because I don't live in either city, but I can absolutely imagine the reputation and history of this particular building has something to do with Mika's decision.:wink2:

What else can it be? Money? Acoustics?

Or maybe as simple as the thought hasn’t strike him!

Or his working people.:thumb_yello:

Interesting points!:thumb_yello:

Has the Paris venue the same dignity as RAH?

I don't know because I don't live in either city, but I can absolutely imagine the reputation and history of this particular building has something to do with Mika's decision.:wink2:

What else can it be? Money? Acoustics?

Or maybe as simple as the thought hasn’t strike him!

Or his working people.:thumb_yello:

:naughty: I think that he won't do it now because then he can't say it was his own idea. :roftl: