Grumpy/Sad/Bitchy Pics of Mika...a.k.a. ODD pics

keti

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That being Belgrade? How cold is there? 7ºC here:)

I live in Belgrade,yes...it's 0°C here :roftl:

haha I loved soooo hard after seeing the first pic :roftl: it's soooo sweeet

omg...how, tell me how, do you understand serbian?!!! :shocked:

Well it's my mother language xD

Fine but cold....brrrrrr...

We're having very low temperatures these days and i'm by the fireplace trying to warm up while lurking here lol

How r ya keti and dani?

hey...im greeeeAAAT :groovy:

actually i was-but then my mum came back home and ruin everyhting:mf_rosetinted:

so im off now

bye

xxxxx

Coz i don't get a f.....g word of it...lol

like the grumpy pics though...

Bitchy Mika is a bit dodgy and i don't like the sad ones...

:roftl::roftl:

what to say...specific language goes with specific ppl:naughty:

Take a pic of the snow, pleeeeeeeease???? :blush-anim-cl: I never saw snow :blush-anim-cl: I live in a damn tropical country :bleh:

My dad doesn't allow me to go on the terrace to take a pic cos it's cold :sneaky2: but I'll try to do it through the window...:roftl:

Oi, Lucy...

But who the heck needs rain when u live in brasil woman???

What about leblon, beatches, novela, agua de coco, corcovado, brigadeiro, quindim, fita da sorte, cajuzinho, feijoada, WHO NEEDS SNOW having all these marvelous things? lol

Oi, Lucy...

But who the heck needs rain when u live in brasil woman???

What about leblon, beatches, novela, agua de coco, corcovado, brigadeiro, quindim, fita da sorte, cajuzinho, feijoada, WHO NEEDS SNOW having all these marvelous things? lol

well, I never went to Rio, I hate beach, feijoada, I almost don't eat meat, but I do love the brigadeiro, but I don't need to be in Brazil to eat that, I always said that I was born in the wrong country :bleh:

I love here but I don't mind in travel and know others countrys, I never get out of here ... for God sake ... :blink:

I guess everyone wants to know other countries, no matter how beautiful is the place where you live... :wink2:

I'm totally histerical cause I'm going abroad in the new year! You can tell that I don't travel much right away... :blush-anim-cl:

I guess everyone wants to know other countries, no matter how beautiful is the place where you live... :wink2:

I'm totally histerical cause I'm going abroad in the new year! You can tell that I don't travel much right away... :blush-anim-cl:

where are you going? here in Brazil the problem is always the same, money or better, the lack of money, isn't everyone who are always able to travel :thumbdown:

where are you going? here in Brazil the problem is always the same, money or better, the lack of money, isn't everyone who are always able to travel :thumbdown:

Switzerland. Here the problem is the same, dear... I'm only going cause I have friends there and I'm staying at their place, otherwise I couldn't afford it. :thumbdown:

you're going alone?

No, with family (uncles & cousins).

Alone (or with friends) I want to go to London. When? Ha...Not within a year or so... I need to get a job before that...and that is being pretty difficult right now. :thumbdown:

I have to enjoy this trip to Switzerland A LOT, because I won't be able to go to any other place soon. :blink:

No, with family (uncles & cousins).

Alone (or with friends) I want to go to London. When? Ha...Not within a year or so... I need to get a job before that...and that is being pretty difficult right now. :thumbdown:

And I have to enjoy this trip do Switzerland A LOT, because I won't be able to go to any other place soon. :blink:

at least the first travels we have to do with company (at least I will do, otherwise I will be lost and forgotten somewhere :blink::bleh:) I always dream with travel the whole word :blush-anim-cl: , we are still young, we can't lose your hopes :wink2: