Grumpy/Sad/Bitchy Pics of Mika...a.k.a. ODD pics

keti

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know if this one is posted yet, because I'm new in this thread and I didn't read all the pages :blush-anim-cl::teehee:, but anyway ...

I think this one is a bit odd:

0000115812-33074L.jpg

This one isn't really a sad one (he looks very handsome here I think), but it gave me a sad feeling. It gave me the thought of a bird in a golden cage. He isn't that alive and happy as he is at his gigs. His eyes don't laugh. Man I sound melo :blush-anim-cl:

mika_1767577.jpg

Girls, those pictures are simply AMAZINGLY HILARIOUS!! :roftl::roftl: all of them!

And Katrien, those are so nice, and I have also always thought that he looked a bit sad on Brit Awards... :P

Girls, those pictures are simply AMAZINGLY HILARIOUS!! :roftl::roftl: all of them!

And Katrien, those are so nice, and I have also always thought that he looked a bit sad on Brit Awards... :P

mika_vfestival.jpg

Why do you always call him a 'dramaqueen'? :loco:

:naughty:

We came up with this definition months ago. The adjectives were put together from the posts of different fans. It was fun! :biggrin2:

I don't remember the thread, though. :no:

Mine were focused and moody. :wub2:

But I agree with the bastard one. :naughty:

We came up with this definition months ago. The adjectives were put together from the posts of different fans. It was fun! :biggrin2:

I don't remember the thread, though. :no:

Mine were focused and moody. :wub2:

But I agree with the bastard one. :naughty:

I like moody. :blush-anim-cl: