Grumpy/Sad/Bitchy Pics of Mika...a.k.a. ODD pics

keti

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We came up with this definition months ago. The adjectives were put together from the posts of different fans. It was fun! :biggrin2:

I don't remember the thread, though. :no:

Mine were focused and moody. :wub2:

But I agree with the bastard one. :naughty:

Girls. Explain to me sense of this word! When I see it I go crazy. In translation on Russian it sounds as the insult. If it to not translate (we have such word too, but ancient insult) all equally it means not the most good (the illegitimate child of notable mister and the serf woman):shocked:

Girls. Explain to me sense of this word! When I see it I go crazy. In translation on Russian it sounds as the insult. If it to not translate (we have such word too, but ancient insult) all equally it means not the most good (the illegitimate child of notable mister and the serf woman):shocked:

Hello, Lena.

In its literal meaning, "bastard" does mean an illegitimate child (but not necessarily of a nobleman). And, in general, it is not the most polite word to say. In fact, depending on the context, it can be used as an insult towards a man.

However, as has been happening here in this thread, I'm sure the context of calling Mika a bastard is not meant to purposefully offend him but rather to just joke around. :thumb_yello:

Hello, Lena.

In its literal meaning, "bastard" does mean an illegitimate child (but not necessarily of a nobleman). And, in general, it is not the most polite word to say. In fact, depending on the context, it can be used as an insult towards a man.

However, as has been happening here in this thread, I'm sure the context of calling Mika a bastard is not meant to purposefully offend him but rather to just joke around. :thumb_yello:

Thank you Sheep_Girl ,

Basically I was right. But it ostensibly a joke...

It looks like his twin is standing next to him!:roftl:

Why do you think we like dan so much :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

jeez, what did i miss?:shocked:

does anyone have an explaination for this please? because i have never seen it before.:wub2:

Check the press and news section: article: french press scooter

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18788

Edited by Droopsy

picture.php?albumid=157&pictureid=3403

:shocked: scared :shocked:

wow... Karla! I did not see this photo never! Thanks !! thanks!! He is so the darling!)

Not scared , He look sublime)

Edited by Lena