Grumpy/Sad/Bitchy Pics of Mika...a.k.a. ODD pics

keti

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah...from the 1st DVD.... he looked so innocent and sweet and cute on the 1st DVD! Well,he looks like that in the 2nd too,but more like a..like a businessman. :roftl:

Yes!!! I think so:wink2: He looks like "older" (but he's got his chilhood brain forever:naughty:) ....yes!!! like a businessman:roftl: I like his longer curly hair in Live in Cartoon Motion and any others things about his look...he's so cute...but I don't know so much what he looks like in PDP because I'm still waiting:wub2: but you know:wink2: He's got short straight hair now isn't it? i don't like it...but it's still Mika:wub2:

Edited by frog.teerez

Yes!!! I think so:w2: He looks like "older" (but he's got his chilhood brain forever:naugh ....yes!!! like a businessman:tl: I like his longer curly hair in Live in Cartoon Motion etc...he's so cute...but I don't know so much what's he looks like in PDP because I'm still waiting:wub2: but you know:wink2: He's got short straight hair now isn't it? i don't like it...but it's still Mika:wub2:

Hmmm,I think that the straight hair was just for temporary...just then. I don't think he has the same hairstyle now as well. I hope so!!

Zdravo :D

I hope that the straight hair was just for then and not his 'new look' cause personally i don't like it ...

Hallo Inez :D

Yeah,I think he's cute with that hairstyle,but I'm totally against having that kind of hair for a longer time...:thumbdown:

How are you? =P

Haha :D Oke I'm waiting for ur new pics than.

They'll come right away...the size is too big,each pic about 1MB! :mad3:

Can I still post pictures here? :cl:

REL16-border.jpg

REL17-border.jpg

BB9-border.jpg

]

Yep,you can,as soon as they fit in the ODD section :roftl: