Grumpy/Sad/Bitchy Pics of Mika...a.k.a. ODD pics

keti

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lovely thread :naughty: I like these kinda pics of Mika......there r really interesting sometimes.

Hmmmm I deleted all my Mika pics, but I dunno if the one where he dropped his mike was posted?

I'm not really sure but I don't think so :D U're free to post it

I'm fine, tired ( it's 1.30 here ) and u?

I have the uplighted version of that pic xD :

Lighter.jpg

It's 1:38am here too! The same timezone :punk:

I'm tired too xD

Awww thanks for that!! I love his hair :wub2:

Lovely thread :naughty: I like these kinda pics of Mika......there r really interesting sometimes.

Hmmmm I deleted all my Mika pics, but I dunno if the one where he dropped his mike was posted?

Hey there Kavi! Thanks!

I don't think that one was posted on here,but you can post it! :wink2:

where's that from?

PDP DVD!

I'm not really sure but I don't think so :D U're free to post it

DVD parc des princes

It's just a short fragment of a couple of seconds :)

It's 1:38am here too! The same timezone :

I'm tired too xD

Awww thanks for that!! I love his hair :wub2:

Hey there Kavi! Thanks!

I don't think that one was posted on here,but you can post it! :wink2:

PDP DVD!

I'm gnna sleep! I'll see the pic tmrw :)

Have a good night Keti & Kavi :) Byee x

HEY! :)

Ok thanks...I cannot wait to order it from Amazon (we don't even have the LICM DVD down here!!!)

Oh I'll try to find it....I had deleted all my Mika stuff, including pics, so I don't have it.

Good night Inezzz!

Ok thanks...I cannot wait to order it from Amazon (we don't even have the LICM DVD down here!!!)

Oh I'll try to find it....I had deleted all my Mika stuff, including pics, so I don't have it.

Good night Inezzz!

We don't have it here as well,my mom brought me LiCM DVD from Berlin back in March,and this PdesP DVD her friend (also from Berlin lol) sent me it... :boing:

Why have you deleted all your Mika stuff?:shocked:

We don't have it here as well,my mom brought me LiCM DVD from Berlin back in March,and this PdesP DVD her friend (also from Berlin lol) sent me it... :boing:

Why have you deleted all your Mika stuff?:shocked:

Doesn't that suck!?! You're lucky that u have ppl to get it for u :)

LOL, well I'm over my "fangirly" stage (for over a yr - 14 mths- now..wow time flies I never did realize how long I liked him!)...I dunno LOL. The first couple months I was so obsessed with him...had pics, articles, vids, etc but then I knida "got over" him. I'm still obsessed with his music though :thumb_yello:

Doesn't that suck!?! You're lucky that u have ppl to get it for u :)

LOL, well I'm over my "fangirly" stage (for over a yr - 14 mths- now..wow time flies I never did realize how long I liked him!)...I dunno LOL. The first couple months I was so obsessed with him...had pics, articles, vids, etc but then I knida "got over" him. I'm still obsessed with his music though :thumb_yello:

I am,I must say! I'm afraid of what will be after the releasing of his 2nd CD though,I reckon they'll get it here about 6 months after its releasing,like they've had the 1st one...

Aw well it's normal,I guess we will all get to that stadium at some time ;) though I really don't want that to happen and I have the impression that I'll be in love with him till the end of my life,but oh well . who knows? The time will show. :bleh:

But it's really good you still like his music,it's the most important after all! :thumb_yello:

I am,I must say! I'm afraid of what will be after the releasing of his 2nd CD though,I reckon they'll get it here about 6 months after its releasing,like they've had the 1st one...

Aw well it's normal,I guess we will all get to that stadium at some time ;) though I really don't want that to happen and I have the impression that I'll be in love with him till the end of my life,but oh well . who knows? The time will show. :bleh:

But it's really good you still like his music,it's the most important after all! :thumb_yello:

Yeah....I can't remember how long it took for us to get his CD here...I was like a mad girl looking for LICM...and the sad thing is that no-one knew who I was speaking about...not even the "big" CD shops!!!! I had to order LICM and his singles from Amazon. One CD shop I know has it now...but others still don't.

Yeah lol. Enjoy the feeling though, there's no other natural high :naughty:

Yeah, it has always been about the music, so that hasn't changed....BUT I still do find he's the most beautiful guy ever (both inside and out), I just don't "notice" it/take it on anymore.

Yeah....I can't remember how long it took for us to get his CD here...I was like a mad girl looking for LICM...and the sad thing is that no-one knew who I was speaking about...not even the "big" CD shops!!!! I had to order LICM and his singles from Amazon. One CD shop I know has it now...but others still don't.

Yeah lol. Enjoy the feeling though, there's no other natural high :naughty:

Yeah, it has always been about the music, so that hasn't changed....BUT I still do find he's the most beautiful guy ever (both inside and out), I just don't "notice" it/take it on anymore.

The CD appeared in shops here somewhere in September I think,it's exactly about 6 months after its release in the UK,US...but that didn't bother me much,cos I started liking Mika in October last year :bleh: and I bought his CD in November,right before my trip to UK.

I think he's the most georgeous human being on the entire earth :wub2: soooo much tallented,and beautiful and smart at the same time! You don't find it every day here nowadays...!! :wub2: I'm sure I'll love him forever :bleh:

Anyway,I'm off :bye:

I'll be off soon too

See ya,slaap lekker! :bye:

Ha cool :cool: Did u learn also ' slaap lekker '

Thanks btw, i slept good & long :D

Good night Inezzz!

Wow if u want I can go and buy the Cd and send it up to you. Here in Belgium we have too much of them. LICM (cd) costs € 6 ...

For u the same, if u want i can buy it for u and send it up, then i will take 1/2 weeks before u get it :wink2:

ggg.jpg

Hi btw :mf_rosetinted:

Wow if u want I can go and buy the Cd and send it up to you. Here in Belgium we have too much of them. LICM (cd) costs € 6 ...

For u the same, if u want i can buy it for u and send it up, then i will take 1/2 weeks before u get it :wink2:

ggg.jpg

what a pic!:glasses2:

:das:

ggg.jpg

Yep,I've learned a lot of Dutch phrases here,since I'm pretty good with all the Dutchies...:P

Wow,you'd do that for me? Really? :mf_lustslow: that would be sooo awesome!! Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

HI!