• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ROFLMAO!

Oh Keti, i luv your expressions lol...

What a rude thing to say LOL

Hihi :blush-anim-cl: thanks lol.

It wasn't my intention to say that,actually xD I know it sounds quite rude...but there's an expression in Serbian which sounds exactly like that when you literally translate it to English. I know I should've used some other expression :bleh:

Hej :) I'm on school and actually ishould make some stupid French excercises. And the spacebar ofthis pc is broken xD

Hej Inez :bye: haha,I go on internet when I'm at school only when we're having our PC lessons lol

simply hot. Just what I need right now :cool:

Is it cold there? xD

Hej Inez :bye: haha,I go on internet when I'm at school only when we're having our PC lessons lol

Is it cold there? xD

Well I had French and we needed to make some exercises in the computer class :thumbdown: But i just went on MFC :D

No it wasn't cold xD Just, boring cos we weren't allowed to talk:bleh:

I also need to study. But I don't wanna. I need to learn some German voc. Bah xD

When do u start with the exams?

I have to learn chemistry! :shocked: it's the worst for me :thumbdown: along with physics.

We're having 4 tests and 2 or 3 questionings next week....awful.

You?

I have to learn chemistry! :shocked: it's the worst for me :thumbdown: along with physics.

We're having 4 tests and 2 or 3 questionings next week....awful.

You?

Huh strange xD explain

I start Thursday with Biologie ( from 8.15 till 9.55 ) and after I'm free. Friday i'll have also one exam. Whole the next week I will have also exams ( if u have one exam u have to go home at 9.55 and if u have 2 exams (with a pause of 15 minutes between) they are from 8.15-9.55 and 10.15 - 11.55 ) .

And after next week i'll have 2 days more with an exam and than the rest of the week free and friday rapport :thumb_yello:

Huh strange xD explain

I start Thursday with Biologie ( from 8.15 till 9.55 ) and after I'm free. Friday i'll have also one exam. Whole the next week I will have also exams ( if u have one exam u have to go home at 9.55 and if u have 2 exams (with a pause of 15 minutes between) they are from 8.15-9.55 and 10.15 - 11.55 ) .

And after next week i'll have 2 days more with an exam and than the rest of the week free and friday rapport :thumb_yello:

Well I'm having four exams next week ;) and we're gonna have two verbal tests.

Phew...that's much.

Here are a few

504.jpg

566.jpg

53.jpg