keti

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RAIN37-border.jpg

(he sniffed a bit too much I think .. needs to sneeze now .. :naughty::bleh:)

Haha indeed xD

He looks really like 'what the hell am I doin between all those girlshoes:mf_rosetinted:'

Edited by Inezzz

:D

I'm fine thanks! And how are you? How was school today?

Poor little brother :roftl:

Good good :) 4 from the 7 lesson hours we had film :) ( At English we watched 'The Abyss' , at Religion 'The last summer' , History : ' The Da Vince Code' and and Duth a movie where Leonarda was 16 and Johny Deph in the 20, I don't remember his name.)

and how was ur schoolday?

Good good :) 4 from the 7 lesson hours we had film :) ( At English we watched 'The Abyss' , at Religion 'The last summer' , History : ' The Da Vince Code' and and Duth a movie where Leonarda was 16 and Johny Deph in the 20, I don't remember his name.)

and how was ur schoolday?

Wowmthat's great! Lucky you! We watched a movie on Monday,on the geography lesson...about some expedition on the K2 mountain,in the Karakoram...some of Serbian people went there in August this year along with some other foreigners on climbing and have died. :( it was really sad.

It was good,we had chemistry and we've done a new lesson...tomorrow I have 6 lessons though :thumbdown:

Wowmthat's great! Lucky you! We watched a movie on Monday,on the geography lesson...about some expedition on the K2 mountain,in the Karakoram...some of Serbian people went there in August this year along with some other foreigners on climbing and have died. :( it was really sad.

It was good,we had chemistry and we've done a new lesson...tomorrow I have 6 lessons though :thumbdown:

Aw poor u. I have on Monday,Tuesday,Thursday & Friday 7 lessons and on Wednessday 4 :P (but now not because of the exams :bleh: )