Why Mika and his music make us go CRAZY!?

mark0495

First I fell in love with the song (really the sound of it) Grace Kelly. And the video. It was new and it was different from all of the crap that had been coming out around the same time. It intrigued me really. So I looked up some other stuff and as I fell in love with the music I fell in love with the man. I really didn't like him at first, thought he was a freak :bleh:

When I started to REALLY look at the lyrics and watch/read interviews I realized how witty and how real he is. And that completely sealed the deal. He kows how to handle himself around others and how to drill into other peoples minds yet still be himself. His individuality is extremely enticing and that definitely grabbed ahold of me too.

so i guess:

1) His sound

2) His looks

3) His mind

4) His individuality

along with a bunch of other small things that make me love him more every day :wub2:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I watched the PDP DVD (again) yesterday, I realised something. When the intro to Rain starts, it actually sounds like raindrops, but musical raindrops. The intro to Relax sounds (if you think about it) a lot like a steam train would sound it the puffs of smoke were musical, and the high vocal part where he first starts singing, sounds a bit like a train whistle, if you know what I mean.

The thing about Mika's music is that you can listen to a song lots of times, and suddenly realise something about it. I don't remember any other musician, even the likes of Andrew Lloyd Webber, who's music can surprise and thrill us eternally, like Mika's can.

I just heard it! Thanks for sharing!