New MFC banner competition

Niki27

30xhrn7xs3.jpg

Hi guys :)

A few months ago, members had suggested we would “remodel” the MFC from time to time.

The end of the year is close, along with all kind of winter celebrations, so we’ve decided to launch a new banner competition. In order to motivate you guys, the best banners will be rewarded by some exclusive perks Mika’s management is sending to our beloved FD this week!!

The rules of the competition are as follows:

1. Maxium 2 banners by contestant.

2. Banners must be sent by mail to the mod team before December 1, midnight ECT. Please use the following adress only: MFCcontest@gmail.com

3. The MFC admins and mods will preselect the 10 best banners. The 10 finalists will then be submitted to all the MFC members who will cast their votes through a poll to elect the winner. The poll will be closed on December 15.

4. Banners should respect the MFC guidelines regarding avatars and signatures, and be related to Mika/his universe AND the end of the year, of course!

5. The MFC official logo shall be part of the banner.

6. Banners should be under 20kb and this size:

mfc_plain.gif

(Please use this background as your starting point)

7. The pics used should preferably be uncopyrighted pictures.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this thread!

Good luck!!

off topic... why does it say "la" on mika's ear? :roftl:

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never fear -- for those of you who, like me, don't have the artsy

skills, we're cooking up something else... you'll just have to be

patient a little longer :thumb_yello:

YAY!:clap: I'm not very artistic, and I have no idea how to make a banner, so I was feeling a little depressed.:naughty: I mean, I am in art club at school......but that is for......a boy:blush-anim-cl:......ANYWAY, I'm getting off topic, so I can't wait to see these banners!:thumb_yello::fisch:

30xhrn7xs3.jpg

Hi guys :)

A few months ago, members had suggested we would “remodel” the MFC from time to time.

The end of the year is close, along with all kind of winter celebrations, so we’ve decided to launch a new banner competition. In order to motivate you guys, the best banners will be rewarded by some exclusive perks Mika’s management is sending to our beloved FD this week!!

The rules of the competition are as follows:

1. Maxium 2 banners by contestant.

2. Banners must be sent by mail to the mod team before December 1, midnight ECT. Please use the following adress only: MFCcontest@gmail.com

3. The MFC admins and mods will preselect the 10 best banners. The 10 finalists will then be submitted to all the MFC members who will cast their votes through a poll to elect the winner. The poll will be closed on December 15.

4. Banners should respect the MFC guidelines regarding avatars and signatures, and be related to Mika/his universe AND the end of the year, of course!

5. The MFC official logo shall be part of the banner.

6. Banners should be under 20kb and this size:

mfc_plain.gif

(Please use this background as your starting point)

7. The pics used should preferably be uncopyrighted pictures.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this thread!

Good luck!!

this is so exciting! i'll try and make one!