This Year's Christmas competiton

Clare

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice OT thread this one has turned into ;) I have just one ONtopic (:) ) question: how big is it supposed to be (in cms). only a small picture with message or an entire postcard format?

You can do it as big as you wish.

With or without a message. It's up to you. Would you like me to add you to the list?

Hi. Oh you're gone again. Doh!

:das: yeah,i dont spend too many time here anymore..bu i's only bcs of school:rolls_eyes:

i wiil be back:punk::naughty:

no,really...as soon as my tests finish i'll be here all the day as i used to:naughty:

xxxxxx

:das: yeah,i dont spend too many time here anymore..bu i's only bcs of school:rolls_eyes:

i wiil be back:punk::naughty:

no,really...as soon as my tests finish i'll be here all the day as i used to:naughty:

xxxxxx

Okay then.

See you later. Hope you had a good day.

Not a lot really.

I have applied for a voluntary job.

I thought as I like cats I would do something at the cats protection League in my local area.

hey I've just applied to do the exact same!! I thought i'd apply to do voluntary work for the cpl :punk:

I've almost finished my pic now btw hopefully it'll be finished thursday or friday (fingers crossed) I've had several projects on the go at once hence it taking me quite a while

hey I've just applied to do the exact same!! I thought i'd apply to do voluntary work for the cpl :punk:

I've almost finished my pic now btw hopefully it'll be finished thursday or friday (fingers crossed) I've had several projects on the go at once hence it taking me quite a while

That's strange. I hope it goes well.

I thought you had entered your work. Did you want to enter more?