All good things come to a end..

racinghorse83

And so does my time on MFC.

This time is for real. I've mentioned I might leave a few times before but now it's certain.

Lately I've been finding MFC rather pointless (for me). Because of where I live it is impossible for me to know any of you personally or really become involved in any activities, and for this reason I really think I should go.

I might post/lurk occasionally but you will no longer see me posting 20 times a day.

I am DEFINATLEY NOT any less of a Mika fan. I love him more every day. :wub2:

Thanks for the memories. :thumb_yello:

Charlie

:bye:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What!? it doesnt matter where youre from! We are al just here to enjoy eachothers conversation and share interests(MIKA)!! Which can be done from anywhere!

But if you have to leave then good luck for the rest of your life!!:thumb_yello:

yeah, but the thing is i'm spending too much time on here and it's not amounting to much but me getting slightly behind on my homework (and since i've got such important exams, thats not a good thing.)

so i'm taking a break from MFC but like i said, i'll be back occasionly.

Edited by racinghorse83

yeah, but the thing is i'm spending too much time on here and it's not amounting to much but me getting slightly behind on my homework (and since i'm taking this year and next year's exams at once, thats not such a good thing.)

so i'm taking a break from MFC but like i said, i'll be back occasionly.

Well don't get behind on schoolwork- but do come back every so often, you've become a part of the place. Or become a weekend MFCer or something? But you know what's best for you.

We need to establish priorities, and I guess your reason for "leaving" is very important. Good luck for your exams! :wink2: Be back every now and then!

(I'm glad that at least you're not leaving because you're not a fan anymore... :naughty::thumb_yello:)

This time is for real. I've mentioned I might leave a few times before but now it's certain.

Lately I've been finding MFC rather pointless (for me). Because of where I live it is impossible for me to know any of you personally or really become involved in any activities, and for this reason I really think I should go.

I might post/lurk occasionally but you will no longer see me posting 20 times a day.

Charlie

ah don't say that!! :tears:

it won't be the same without you around here! at least come round once in a while, please? you can drop me a message when you come by. :wub2:

we'll all miss you! so much!

Charlie

omg no! you, you cant be serious! dont leave me! im like crying here!!!

:crybaby:

im gonna miss you :tears:

DONT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm glad that at least you're not leaving because you're not a fan anymore... )

i am always and forever a fan of mika.

ah don't say that!!

it won't be the same without you around here! at least come round once in a while, please? you can drop me a message when you come by.

we'll all miss you! so much!

i will! hopefully i should be on here for a hour or so every couple weeks! mika and MFC is in my blood now :naughty: it's really hard, having to go..

Does any of this have anything to do with what happened in one of the threads you visit in? I sure hope not:tears:

in way, it kind of woke me up a little, and i realised i have enough problems in my own life at the moment without fighting with people online. :thumb_yello:

omg no! you, you cant be serious! dont leave me! im like crying here!!!

im gonna miss you

DONT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU DEVIN!! i love all of you! :huglove: like i said, i'll be back occasioanly, and i'll be on MSN when i get it working again! =P

P.S, if anyone wants to add me on MSN PM me (becasue it shows up in my normal email) and i'll add you.

Charlie

what?

Charlotte, you know fully well half the reason I joined this place was to stalk you! :sneaky2: you've left me in a pickle haven't you…

I LOVE YOU DEVIN!! i love all of you! :huglove: like i said, i'll be back occasioanly, and i'll be on MSN when i get it working again! =P

P.S, if anyone wants to add me on MSN PM me (becasue it shows up in my normal email) and i'll add you.

i like did cry! there were tears in my eyes! it felt like the same way it would if one of your dear friends packed up and moved, and didnt tell you til after theyd gone!

cant wait to talk to you again!!!

:huglove:

i miss you so much already! :tears: