• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o ya im sorry!

me too xD lol

So funny.

Omg, i love this...

"Why I Broke Up With Howlin' Pelle Almqvist

A fairly attractive young woman, Linda, sits in a normal household setting and speaks directly to the camera.

Linda: I dated Howlin' Pelle for about... four months? We really hit it off at first, we had the same interests... I thought we really made a good team. We definitely got along.

Cut to a shot of Linda and Howlin' Pelle sitting at a dinner table.

Pelle: THE HIVES!

Linda: YEAH!

Linda: And it wasn't just that... We'd have some very deep conversations sometimes. He's an intelligent man. I think...

Pelle: THERE'S A LOT OF STUFF IN THIS WORLD. AND SOME PEOPLE GOT A LOTTA STUFF, AND OTHER PEOPLE DON'T. SOMETIMES YOU GOT NOTHIN' IN THIS WORLD, YOU GOT NO MONEY, YOU GOT NO GIRL, YOU GOT NO BOY...

Linda: That's very true.

Pelle: AND SOMETIMES YOU JUST GOTTA SAY [Pelle emits a high-pitched shriek.]

Woman: I don't want to say he was... egotistical... because I really do like his music. He could just be very.... I don't know... self-absorbed at times.

Pelle and Linda are sitting at a kitchen table. They say nothing to each other for a moment and avoid eye contact.

Pelle: WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE NEW ROCK 'N' ROLL BAND?!

Linda: The Hives...

Pelle: I SAID WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE NEW ROCK 'N' ROLL BAND?!

Linda: And I really wasn't sure about a lot of the people he chose to associate with sometimes...

Pelle stands in front of three gentlemen, apparently introducing them to Linda at some sort of social function.

Pelle: THIS IS MY BASS PLAYER, DR. MATT DESTRUCTION! THIS IS MY MY BEST FRIEND FROM HIGH SCHOOL, EXPLOSIVE ED SIMONS! AND THIS IS MY CHIROPRACTOR, TRUCULENT TOM STEVENS! GIVE THEM A HAND!

Linda: I guess I thought I could change him.

Linda: Do you like your coffee with sugar in it?

Pelle: DO YOU LIKE YOUR ROCK WITH PUNK IN IT?!

Linda: Pelle, I don't even know what means.

Linda: Eventually we moved in together...

A shot of Linda cleaning a room. She opens a closet and inside it there is about fifteen sets of the black and white suit Almqvist always wears, and nothing else.

Linda: It's not that he was ever abusive or anything, really...

A shot of Pelle walking around the house twirling his microphone with an intense look on his face. Linda accidentally walks into the microhpone's orbit and the microphone hits her in the face, knocking her flat.

Linda: He was just... too much, sometimes.

Complete darkness. Groaning and loud, fast thumping can be heard. It intensifies, and then stops. An exhausted sigh, and then...

Pelle: THE HIVES ARE SWEEPING THE NATION!

Linda: Jesus Christ. "

i cant find it! its too confusing for me!

Click that link this weekend (Friday, saturday and sunday) and there's going to be a link where you can download the Christmas Duel. For free. Only this weekend

I'm going to bed

Night and have Hives dreams (Like me... yesterday O_O)

Click that link this weekend (Friday, saturday and sunday) and there's going to be a link where you can download the Christmas Duel. For free. Only this weekend

I'm going to bed

Night and have Hives dreams (Like me... yesterday O_O)

oooo ok gotcha!!!!!!

night :bye:

i'll try! hope you get another one

Of course you can!

Spread the Hives word!

Yeah, i always knew it!

Yeah!!!! :punk:

Who are?

Howlin' Pelle Almqvist (voice):

whatanawesomeone.jpg

Nicholaus Arson *Howlin' Pelle's brother* (guitar):

ommmg.png

Chris Dangerous (drums)

IMG_5185-1.jpg

Dr. Matt Destruction (bass) haha he looks like Mario

destructionmyspace.jpg

and Vigilante Carlstroem (guitar)

2860276640_52e0a4101a.jpg

Awwwwwwwww They are too cute! And Matt looks like Mario, youre right.

So funny.

Omg, i love this...

"Why I Broke Up With Howlin' Pelle Almqvist

A fairly attractive young woman, Linda, sits in a normal household setting and speaks directly to the camera.

Linda: I dated Howlin' Pelle for about... four months? We really hit it off at first, we had the same interests... I thought we really made a good team. We definitely got along.

Cut to a shot of Linda and Howlin' Pelle sitting at a dinner table.

Linda: And it wasn't just that... We'd have some very deep conversations sometimes. He's an intelligent man. I think...

Pelle: THERE'S A LOT OF STUFF IN THIS WORLD. AND SOME PEOPLE GOT A LOTTA STUFF, AND OTHER PEOPLE DON'T. SOMETIMES YOU GOT NOTHIN' IN THIS WORLD, YOU GOT NO MONEY, YOU GOT NO GIRL, YOU GOT NO BOY...

Linda: That's very true.

Pelle: AND SOMETIMES YOU JUST GOTTA SAY [Pelle emits a high-pitched shriek.]

Woman: I don't want to say he was... egotistical... because I really do like his music. He could just be very.... I don't know... self-absorbed at times.

Pelle and Linda are sitting at a kitchen table. They say nothing to each other for a moment and avoid eye contact.

Pelle: WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE NEW ROCK 'N' ROLL BAND?!

Linda: The Hives...

Pelle: I SAID WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE NEW ROCK 'N' ROLL BAND?!

Linda: And I really wasn't sure about a lot of the people he chose to associate with sometimes...

Pelle stands in front of three gentlemen, apparently introducing them to Linda at some sort of social function.

Pelle: THIS IS MY BASS PLAYER, DR. MATT DESTRUCTION! THIS IS MY MY BEST FRIEND FROM HIGH SCHOOL, EXPLOSIVE ED SIMONS! AND THIS IS MY CHIROPRACTOR, TRUCULENT TOM STEVENS! GIVE THEM A HAND!

Linda: I guess I thought I could change him.

Linda: Do you like your coffee with sugar in it?

Pelle: DO YOU LIKE YOUR ROCK WITH PUNK IN IT?!

Linda: Pelle, I don't even know what means.

Linda: Eventually we moved in together...

A shot of Linda cleaning a room. She opens a closet and inside it there is about fifteen sets of the black and white suit Almqvist always wears, and nothing else.

Linda: It's not that he was ever abusive or anything, really...

A shot of Pelle walking around the house twirling his microphone with an intense look on his face. Linda accidentally walks into the microhpone's orbit and the microphone hits her in the face, knocking her flat.

Linda: He was just... too much, sometimes.

Complete darkness. Groaning and loud, fast thumping can be heard. It intensifies, and then stops. An exhausted sigh, and then...

Pelle: THE HIVES ARE SWEEPING THE NATION!

Linda: Jesus Christ. "

Hahahaha!! Thats hilarious!!:roftl:

Just a reminder for whoever who reads this.

Visit the Hives official website this weekend and get your copy *free* of the Christmas Duel with Cyndi Lauper.

CLICK HERE

tho i think i'm the only Mika fan who likes the Hives

Dont say that!! Yo9u know I love them, tho Im not their best fan.